Texas A&M University Class of 2026

FYI: I think Mays is officially full. My major changed from business to my second choice today.

Oooh that means your about to be admitted!!!

2 Likes

Does it really?! The change indicates admission is coming soon?

2 Likes

Also, I saw that in the “manage application” tab in HOWDY! AIS hasn’t changed yet, but the other one did today.

2 Likes

The 6 tabs will be your real indicator, but I know from personal experience with my son and then 2 others who didn’t get their first choice major… timeline:

1st major dropped and only had 2nd major
Next day 6 tabs
Next day admission Whoop.

They do not drop your first choice (or at least they never have) when major gets full. They look at it case by case. So I would be curious if there are any other business 1st choice majors out there with it still showing as 1st choice.

Again, this is what I have seen in the past and may not be the sign we know for sure like with the 6 tabs.

1 Like

All very good information! I’m crossing my fingers that this is it🤞🏻

1 Like

Did your major change on ASI or in Howdy under “manage applications” or both?

One of my twins still has 1st choice listed as Mays and 2nd choice is 2nd choice major in ASI. In Howdy under “manage applications” he is still under review but his 2nd choice major is now listed……this changed mid morning today. Any ideas? I have heard major can change back and forth during the process.

Mine did the same.

I am under the impression that AIS takes a bit longer to update than Howdy.

When I saw it before it was on ais. So not sure if this is the same thing. But movement is movement.

1 Like

Anyone else with business as first major have their howdy change to their second choice?

There was one around mid Nov got second major statistics.

2 Likes

DS’s also changed in manage applications today. Now says under review computing. Viz is still listed as 1st choice in AIS and computing listed as 2nd choice.

2 Likes

What does “6 tabs” mean?

Search in this thread for 6 tabs. Listed a zillion times. I may be exaggerating lol but close.

1 Like

My daughter has business administration (Mays) as 1st choice and Econ as 2nd but nothing has changed in AIS or Howdy yet for her since she applied 8/1. We still wait patiently. Excited you are getting some movement at least.

2 Likes

Thank you. I just found this forum today, so still learning.

I am new to CC as well so can anyone please tell me what 6 tabs is, thanksss

You have 3 tabs in howdy when you apply. Right before you are accepted, it changes to 6 tabs. That’s the basics… I can’t remember all the tab names. Again? For new posters, we welcome huh all, but highly suggest reading through the forum to get some good intel from so many!

Feel free to post stats and what not as well.

1 Like