Texas A&M University Class of 2026

That’s great news! Were you given the choices yesterday about WAITLIST and TEAM, etc? Or just go from ‘In Review’ straight to the tabs. Congrats!

Went from waiting/nothing to all the tabs. Seriously, does this mean she will be a full admit? We would be just as happy with Blinn Team or Gateway too!!! I just need to know that these tabs mean something good!!!

Not sure I’ve ever heard anyone get 15 tabs?
What were her major choices? AIS should give clarification about accepted major and location, or say if still In Review.
Drop downs are not the same as tabs.
@ChristiR93 can give some guidance…

We have the new tabs but it still says app is in review…is that normal?
Our older kids went to UH and LSU so this is all new to us!

Are these the tabs you mean?

Let me ask her

1 Like

Definitely! I’m in 2nd quarter with 3.68 UW and above a 4.0 (can’t remember exacts) Weighted. 5 college classes, 4 AP’s, and 4 Honors. How about you?

It would help if I had my readers on! 5 tabs today :joy::joy:

1 Like

Ohhh that makes more sense :joy: I believe it’s great news!! Has the decision changed from complete and in review yet?

She’s 1st quarter, top 12% of 6A HS.

It does say in review

That’s awesome!!

Decisions can come back at any point in day if I remember correctly and tabs come around 7:30 so I believe that’s a good thing! What major is it? You may be able to see decisions under manage application

Log into howdy and look for “on campus housing” link in the many links that appear on the page and it will take you to the housing portal and let you login very soon.

1 Like

She’s Liberal Arts

I just called and they would only repeat the message that’s on AIS–you’ll hear between now and March. I had a stress dream last night starring an Aggie parade so I’m thinking I’ll just give up checking and focus on the school she’s gotten in and happy enough about :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes hi there, I believe he did get in since we were able to pay the $75 deposit and got a date and time stamp for when phase 2 housing opens up. Thanks again for your help!!

2 Likes

Hmm not that familiar with liberal arts so maybe @ChristiR93 @52AG82 or @FriscoDad may be able to provide more info

2 Likes

Who did you talk to? And glad you have other great schools backed up! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@basil1 , same here. Called yesterday and got the same generic response. Application still under review, decision can come anytime between now and March and the department/program still has spots. My DS is worried since most of his friends heard back from TAMU yesterday and it is just him and one other friend that are still waiting. It is stressful.

1 Like