Texas A&M University Class of 2026

im still just sitting here… in review… lol

2 Likes

Still Waitlist and BlinnTEAM here.

1 Like

same

2 Likes

No news. Since August. A rejection won’t be bad enough -they need to make us wait for it :melting_face:

3 Likes

Also in review. We have been wondering, does every applicant at least get PSA offers or does TAMU send out rejection letters? We have heard conflicting answers on this issue. Thanks.

Those waitlisted/ Blinn TEAM considered who don’t make either of those will definitely get PSA (the notification says that). I’ve heard almost everyone gets PSA.

1 Like

Most do get PSA over actual rejection. Tamu likes to give everyone with a complete application a chance at guaranteed admission.

1 Like

I think if you have a COMPLETE application then you will get PSA at a minimum. I personally know someone (her mom is one of my best friends) who graduated 9th from the bottom of her class (1090 out of 1100) and she was given PSA…she went to another school out of state. Her SAT wasn’t that great either.

1 Like

Same here😩

Said a little prayer that all of those still waiting get a decision soon (like this week :rofl:)! May all of our kids find their fit school and a happy and successful college experience!

21 Likes

Does anyone know if the Corps 4K Scholarship counts toward eligibility for a non-resident tuition waiver for competitive scholarship recipients?

Question: my son asked at the end of July. Is it possible that they haven’t even looked at it yet?

1 Like

I meant applied sorry

Does his AIS/ Howdy say 'Application Complete and In Review" or something else?

Semantics but it opened august 1st. They have at least reviewed it once.

@DutchAmerican this link should answer your question; if it doesn’t, contact Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships directly.

https://scholarships.tamu.edu/Non-Resident-Tuition-Waiver

What is the last date that some type of notification will be provided as to status?

We don’t know a date, sadly. Most will get a decision this month or early March. Some that are on waitlist, May not hear back til April.

1 Like

Yes, Complete&In Review

So any Gateway drops today? Doesnt seem so…