Texas A&M University Class of 2026

Any change yet? Nothing for us still.

Still waiting. My daughter emailed the recruiter for our area just to have some type of update from a live person and he stated that of course she is still in final review, which we knew from Howdy. We will continue to patiently wait and pray. She doesn’t expect a full offer but is hopeful for a Team offer. Congratulations to all of those that have received an offer!

5 Likes

heard of people getting gateway today! everyone make sure to check. Nothing for me yet

2 Likes

My son received an admission offer to Engineering at Galveston, so he will do his freshman classes at the Galveston campus and then transition to College Station his second year. We attended Aggieland Saturday at College Station this weekend and got a lot of good information about what new admits need to do and the engineering program. The schedule said there would be representatives from Galveston there as well, but every time we went by the table, there was no one there.

I know the Galveston campus has a similar program next month. My question is should we also attend the Aggieland Saturday program in Galveston even though my son will only be spending his first year in Galveston? I should add that we have already done a campus tour of Galveston where we learned about the degree programs they offer (my son not interested in any of these) and did a housing tour?

1 Like

@RBT26 if it were my kid, and I lived close enough, I would definitely attend the Galveston Aggieland day. It’s geared for Galveston campus specifically. Even if they only plan to be at that campus for a year, I’d want to know about Meal Plan, Housing, activities, clubs, classes offered, health facilities, student support services, etc.

4 Likes

Nothing on AIS or Howdy today, no change. Still WAITLIST and Blinn TEAM consideration for my son, a Bio Major freshman.

2 Likes

No change here either. Continuing to :crossed_fingers:t3:and pray.

1 Like

I was test optional and second quarter for Engineering as an OOS applicant and got offered Galveston on Feb 3rd, hang in there!

3 Likes

Nada…

ChristiR93, would you allow me to email you?

Of course. Either pm me or go to my site (1st post on here).

Aggie2aggiehelp?

1 Like

Probably going to decline. Being out of state and the price of a TAMU education just going up and up its just pricing us out of staters out of the picture.

1 Like

Yes!

Good news! I’m pretty sure there will be more Blinn TEAM offers coming out. I got an email today that included:

Once the Office of Admissions has identified all of the students who have been offered TEAM I will email them with information about how to attend an online presentation.

11 Likes

Hi Christi - How do we find out if there is any openings left for TAMU CS for Construction Science? We applied end of Sept and still no news. Any insight you can share? thanks!

1 Like

Consci is a small group and major is most likely full by now. Team offer could still be available tho. There’s no guaranteed pathway, but transferring into con science isn’t too competitive.

What are your students stats?

1 Like

How do i PM you?

My daughter applied in November of 2021 but has yet to hear anything back. Is this customary as far as wait time as she is needing to put down housing deposits on her 2nd choice if she’s not admitted at TAMU?

@Kaytray2026 applying in November is pretty late, especially for certain majors. What were her major choices, and what are her stats?
If not Top Ten%, then the holistic review timeline is January-March.