Texas A&M University Class of 2026

Forget to add major choices
1st -Communications
2nd- Viz

Hope she can crack the top 10% after this semester. High school and the top 10% is like running a one mile race around the track (4 laps), but at the end of lap 3, they stop the clock and start handing out ribbons for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. Okay, maybe not the best analogy, but it works.

6 Likes

Just wanted to update everyone! Don’t lose hope
7 tabs this morning and now this for my girl! After complete silence since October. Praying this is the beginning of a week of offers for everyone waiting :pray:t4:

10 Likes

It’s not letting me post the picture but anyway official offer came in for Blinn Team

8 Likes

What major did you apply for? We applied in August for Engineering and 1st Quartile. Excellent GPA, recommendations, cs hours, entrepreneur, achievements, and SAT was 1220. Math equated to a 31. Still waiting with zero movement.

Where is everyone finding where TAMU placed you in a quartile?

1 Like

AIS will have it on main page. It’s part of the check marks area list if I remember correctly.

Can someone screenshot it for her?

2 Likes

My niece found out today that she got into Blinn. She applied to biology but it looks like she got general studies. My sister-in-law doesn’t understand how Blinn works and I don’t either. My boys got into A&M direct in December. I tried searching this thread but couldn’t find specifics. Where can she find more information on Blinn? Who should she call? A&M admissions or Blinn? She also got into Baylor so she is not sure what she wants to do. My brother retired recently from the Navy so she has his benefits.

Expand the “Admission Agreements” section for Biology Blinn Contract in page below

https://tap.tamu.edu/Programs/TEAM

2 Likes

@Tomi_Johnson

3 Likes

Thank you. Found it!!

1 Like

Still waiting and in review. My son has 4.6 weighted gpa, 27 ACT, 2nd quartile, DC, AP courses from English to all his computer science courses, with Digital forensics honors course. Over 100 hours of service projects, many awards His major he wants is computer science. Keeping fingers and toes crossed. He’s emailed his advisor four times over two weeks with no response. Hoping it hasn’t filled up yet.

My daughter applied as a Liberal Arts Communications Major - I posted her stats above. Good luck! It seems like movement is starting for those that have been in review… hang tight. She was test optional as well.

1 Like

Will applying to TAMU Galveston have any effect on my TAMU College Station application?

No. My daughter was fully admitted to TAMU-G and received her Gateway admission yesterday.

1 Like

Thanks - do you know if they have tours for Blinn team? Or information sessions. She missed Aggieland Saturday.

I have a question… son will be applying next year for forensics (few programs in the US to choose from). Small OOS private school that does not figure GPA or rank. Our school profile says so. The only indication of rigor… the profile mentions we have X number of APs to choose from and they will see what my son has taken. How do they figure rank? Our valedictorian and salutatorian are usually chosen by how many As and A+ (we have +/-). Rigor is not taken into consideration. If you received all A+ and never took an AP, you are valedictorian.

1 Like

Join the Facebook group for A&M Blinn Team parents and you will find lots of information there, too.

4 Likes

My 6 month streak continues! No updates :melting_face:
Anyone hear anything?

1 Like

Nothing here AnnKiVe

1 Like