Texas A&M University Class of 2026

Highly recommend this pathway that you can actually apply directly to!

1 Like

They may still offer your daughter psa. She would choose a major close to her intended major and you would work towards that.

2 Likes

What do you recommend for Engineering?

Psa offers some engineering pathways. Check the link @52ag82 posted above. That would be where I’d start.

My bad! @ChristiR93 is correct (as always).
Here are the Engineering PSA options. Sorry!

1 Like

Girl… you are a wealth of knowledge. It’s a team effort in here… from everyone. :hugs:

1 Like

I’m confused by this since his major is Computer Engineering or Computer Science.

Unfortunately neither of his majors are offered for PSA.

Christi, do you know of kids that refused engineering PSA and did straight Blinn to direct transfer?

If you want Engineering, I suggest an academy that “partners” with Tamu. Then they go through the ETaM process like everyone else.

Is that Galveston/McAllen or is that Dallas/Austin/Houston community college?

Oh no. Sorry. Galveston and McAllen are pretty much full admits just off campus first year.

Academies are junior colleges that follow the same curriculum as all engineering students year one.

From the Class of 2025 thread (from March 1, 2021 forward), here’s a recap of offers (each line item is one person reporting, unless noted as “several”):

3/1
Engineering Galveston

3/3
Gateway (History)
TEAM
TEAB (several)
Full Admit (“thinks” Biology - a friend)

3/8 - 3/10
PSA (several)

3/11
TEAM (Construction Science)

3/15 - 3/16
PSA (several)

4/5
PSA changed to TEAM (unheard of!)

4/7
Full Admit (BIMS - from waitlist/TEAM)

4/8
Full Admit (BIMS - occurred “about 2 weeks ago”)
Full Admit (Environmental Geosciences - from waitlist)

4/9
PSA (several - some from waitlist)

(On that date, there was a discussion about IB students not eligible for TEAM. Someone might need to explain that.)

4/13
Full Admit (Public Health)

4/15
TEAB changed to Full Admit Engineering (Admissions called)

Hope that helps.

7 Likes

Crossing fingers for all to hear positive news THIS WEEK! We are taking a cruise for Spring Break to celebrate my soon to be graduate. Hoping that we will know before we leave so that our trip isn’t full of anxiety wondering. When this whole process winds down I’m gonna miss reading this forum everyday. It’s kind of funny, I can almost hear a voice with each name. :joy: I’m ready to meet for wine!

8 Likes

7 Tabs! I am not sure what it means because my son has a straight application to A&M and an application through Blinn-Brenham for Academy. One of those must have popped. No change in major so it shouldn’t be PSA. Also I don’t think it is Gateway because he is still Fall 2022.

9 Likes

It should show location! Look under manage application.

Whelp…7:40am. Nothing :cry:

1 Like

This is awesome. Thank you for posting. I forgot how many last year came out so late.

Promising things ahead!!!

Same for my DD, nothing.

1 Like

He has two active applications. Regular application says College Station. The Blinn-Brenham application says College Station.

1 Like