Texas A&M University Class of 2026

It isn’t Gateway, that’s a Summer admission term

It does mean PSA is coming. Hopefully there will be a campus he is interested in like Tarleton or Corpus (the 2 faves it seems). PSA is a guaranteed route.

Another option is to apply straight to Galveston (application still open) and then change of major after freshman year to a major that is in Cstat. It’s not a transfer, not application. Just a major change and BAM. When you are at Galveston, you are a full fledged Aggie. It’s not just for Engineering decisions. Anyone can apply straight to it for a marine type of major.

Most love it! Let me know if you want to chat privately. Happy to help if I can.

I thought of my S being class of 2030 the other day and about had a heart attack!

1 Like

There will be 7 tabs… the 14 are icons and different than the tabs most speak of. I don’t think there has been movement on your app. And Landscape Arch is extremely small and no possible way that there are openings in it.

I’m sorry. But no movement isn’t a bad thing.

1 Like

My baby is Class of 2027 but he won’t be applying to TAMU - just doesn’t want to deal with the ETAM and he wants to experience something different from his siblings. I can’t believe we are about to be empty nesters. :tired_face: :sob:

2 Likes

Come on Jacey… empty nesting is the best!! Sad I don’t get to go through the process with him though!!!

2 Likes

Does anyone know what it means if the change major is still there, but no 7 tabs yet?

“The change major button gone means PSA” It should be rephrasized.

If you see change of your major code, your 7 tabs is coming the next day for the new major.

“If your change major button is gone while your major code remains the same as the major you applied, PSA is likely.”

But the ‘change major’ button is still there, and the major originally chosen is the same. Does this mean there is still hope?

If the withdraw application button is gone in that same area under manage applications, does this mean a decision has been made? Or is this just a random finding with no meaning?

Change of major button disappeared and about 3-4 hours later status changed to PSA offer. Son is happy with offer since it’s so competitive and the whole process has been frustrating. Thanks for everyone help and good luck to everyone still waiting.

9 Likes

I just looked at AIS and it has this:
You’ve Been Offered the Program for System Admission (PSA)!
I can’t click it because I want my girl to obviously have that experience (so hard not to!)
Does this means she is getting an offer to a different campus?

@LMP1 scroll to the bottom of this link, to read about PSA-guidelines, participating campuses and majors offered, FAQ and more.

https://admissions.tamu.edu/apply/freshman/alternative-admission-pathways

Thank you!

1 Like

Still no changes on our end. Waitlist/Team consideration.

2 Likes

What’s her major? Make sure there is a PSA pathway for what she wants to do, not all majors participate. My son wanted a Business major and there wasn’t a PSA pathway for that so it didn’t make sense for us to accept, especially when he was accepted to every other Business program he applied to.

2 Likes

1st choice- Marketing
2nd choice-Communications
Plan B is PTA program (Communications) will go to Blinn.

Application Status: Under Review Level : Undergraduate Major: ECON - Economics Program: BA-ECON Location: College Station (2nd choice is Philosophy) Major change button is gone

This was her first choice listed-still says that. Do you have an idea where to look to see if that major is included?

I’m so totally confused-

Congratulations, Crystal! You’ve been offered the Program for System Admissions (PSA)

To be considered for participation in the PSA, you must submit your request by May 1, 2022. If you do not submit your request by May 1, 2022, Texas A&M University will assume that you do not intend to enroll and will cancel your offer to participate.

UIN Name Admission Type Term Major College Degree Location
Freshman 2022 Fall Economics LA BA College Station

It still says this but does that not apply anymore, and she will get an offer to a different campus? Sorry if these are lame and repeated questions! Lol…first time doing this.
Do we need to click the “yes” for the offer of PSA to receive the actual offer?
Thank you so much in advance for any info!

The link I sent you has all that info. Scroll to the bottom, there are tabs to click, which show the majors that participate in PSA.
This is a screenshot, but click on these tabs to see details.

2 Likes

You’ll click yes and then it’ll show the campuses that are offered to her. Then you’ll select from there. And then it will give you next steps.

1 Like