Texas A&M University Class of 2026

@ChristiR93, once again, you are correct. AIS changed to PSA, and the official rejection letter was uploaded. So–it’s official now: No soup for us!

1 Like

There’s a salad though. Never forget about the salad. Lots of options still. Let me know if you want to discuss. I always have ideas lol

10 Likes

Change major button gone as of this afternoon, guess PSA is coming up for my DD.

Can you click Yes to see the campuses before you commit?

My DD just got PSA. Disappointed.

2 Likes

Thank you, did it. Seems like a soft reject, but still appreciate the option. I don’t think she will want to participate in PSA as she has been accepted to other colleges that she really wants to go to as well… Guess we can move on! Thank for the help.

3 Likes

@BU_Mom scroll to the bottom of the link, to read about PSA

https://admissions.tamu.edu/apply/freshman/alternative-admission-pathways

1 Like

That means the wait continues. Good Luck!

Thank you. I want to know what specific schools, for example can we look at the list of schools that are offered to her before she commits? I don’t see any schools listed in that information on the site.

Yes, that means decision coming.

These are the system schools-

https://www.tamus.edu/universities/

1 Like

Click this link, from the main PSA link, it’s all there.
Only certain majors have a pathway, and not every major is offered at every school.

I am so sorry for those getting PSA and were hoping for more. I may just be joining the ranks soon.

There does not appear to be any changes here. The “withdraw app” and “change Major” buttons are STILL there under Manage Applications… That is where I look for changes, correct?

So we still have zero changes; nothing. Applied late September to Construction Science. Is this the first week PSA has come out? @ChristiR93 So Galveston is not a PSA school? He was thinking if he got PSA, he may go to Galveston then transfer. A few of his brother’s friend did that in 2020.

1 Like

same for us too

2 Likes

Keep hope alive @AnnKiVe! It’s not over for you just yet . . . . :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No change here either. All the buttons and no tabs. Still crossing fingers and toes since PSA isn’t available for Biology.:crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

5 Likes

My son has no change either.

1 Like

@Jendebois Galveston campus gets the Aggie ring, they’re full fledged Aggie’s…definitely not a PSA school.

Galveston is considered full admit to TAMU not a system school for PSA. I believe the link as to what the possible schools are were posted above if that helps