Texas A&M University Class of 2026

Here’s a PSA visual

Does anyone know if any ‘FIRST Quarter’ applicants have received PSA so far?

Galveston is Aggie through and through just a different campus. They go through a change of major and not a transfer application. There is a separate freshman app tho. They have some really cool majors, great campus, smaller classes and hello… the beach.

1 Like

We have no movement at all. My daughter is 1st quarter. Thinking we will get PSA. Everyday seems to make that more evident. OU here we come!

2 Likes

Have they been putting decisions out on Friday? I know they say we should hear something by mid-March, has someone gotten an exact date. Their Spring Break is coming soon!

Daughter selected Waitlisted/Blinn TEAM consideration after being offered it in January. We had some unusual item pop up today in the Howdy Portal under “Manage Application” indicating possible Blinn-TEAM. Based upon @ChristiR93’s expertise, it appears she should be getting Blinn-TEAM (and ideally her 7 tabs tomorrow on the Howdy Portal). Her first choice is Agribusiness, of which she has been running her own Agribusiness for MANY years now, and her second choice was Ag Leadership and Development. I’m praying that since quite a few Mays students put Agribusiness as their 2nd choice, that they will eventually get into Mays and my daughter can be in Agribusiness. (Unsure how that works though.)

2 Likes

Was offered options in January and selected Blinn Team/waitlist. Had no change in major or program until I checked just now. Originally said allied health and health, now says Team- Blinn Team and BAC-TEAM. I do not have 7 tabs or any change in AIS. Does this mean I was offered Blinn Team

5 Likes

Yes, it does. It just might not show up in your AIS until tomorrow or next week.

1 Like

Still no change, COLA History, TX Resident, Homeschooled, 4.0 at the local CC with 50+ transferable credits. They gave us a 1st quarter rank.

2 Likes

Should there be a lot of decisions released tomorrow?

I think only Admissions Office can answer that…

I haven’t seen any yet but that doesn’t mean much. Has your son gotten a decision yet? Wondering since a couple last night said they chose Team/Waitlist and saw Blinn Team listed in their Howdy portal but no 7 tabs yet.

My daughter is 1st quarter and still in review as of this morning.

Agreed. Students in talking to that got PSA we’re all 2nd qtr. some were test optional and two had 1250 or higher sat.

@TxMomof02 , my son is 1st quarter and still in review. I called TAMU admissions yesterday and asked them if at this time, we should just give up. I was told there are still few more full admits, Gateway decisions that will go out before Spring Break.

5 Likes

Change major button disappeared this morning but no notification of psa yet. I was expecting this so no surprise. Hopefully it will be psa and not a straight rejection! We have already looked at tamu cc so hopefully that one will be on the list. He is first quarter for those wondering….

2 Likes

Glad you called. This is getting ridiculous. At this point, my daughter just wants to know one way or the other so that she can move forward with plans. She applied in August, so it’s not like we were “late.” Ugh

3 Likes

@Shannon_Lewis , oh I know. I told the lady at the admissions if she could just tell me if it is worth waiting since we need to start signing up for orientation, housing etc. at other schools and she said I would wait until Spring Break. I am not sure about the credibility of this information since we’ve heard so many versions over the last few weeks but since we’ve arelady waited this long, what is another 2 weeks.

5 Likes

I checked my sons again this morning. No change. All buttons remain the same

1 Like

How can I send you a direct message?