Texas A&M University Class of 2026

@ChristiR93 , Hi, how likely is it for students that haven’t had any movement on their app will likely hear something tomorrow? Last time I called they said we should but who knows , it could be a student worker answering the phone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Other than second choice of major disappearing a few days ago, no change. Here’s hoping for tomorrow.

Crickets. No changes. (Bio, first quarter)

1 Like

No movement at this point, is still a positive sign, in my eyes. There have been rejections and PSA already (and there may be more), so movement isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Hopefully you hear tomorrow!

8 Likes

No movement, no change. WAITLIST and TEAM Consideration - Bio Major, and my ‘Change Major’ is still there.

3 Likes

No movement for my daughter (Wildlife/Zoology) and now she’s on a plane heading to Italy for a week, so hopefully she’ll get good news while she’s there. One of her traveling companions is also still in review for forensics.

5 Likes

Same for our daughter. Kinesiology.

2 Likes

No movement since September for Kinesiology!

1 Like

My daughter applied for Kinesiology August 1st and received Blinn Team February 1st.
Good luck to your kiddos. Hopefully there are still offers out there. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I know someone’s that changed at 10 pm on a Monday night

1 Like

I would think, and I have no knowledge so I’m guessing, but since they’ve already been sending out PSA offers, that if you are waitlist/team option with no movement and still have your change major button, then they are just holding to see which option to give you.

2 Likes

2nd quarter, graduating with 64 dual credits, 1420 sat (720, 700), leadership positions in band, NHS, academic research. applied to neuroscience with biochem being my second choice. waitlisted and still no movement. i would think they’d at least send out an email updating us on things happening behind the scenes that might be relevant to us :confused:

2 Likes

I could see that. I’m wondering what it means to still be in review (first quarter) and never even offered team/waitlist.

3 Likes

Thats what ive been wondering. Im sure it cant be a good thing.

2 Likes

@lettnce I wish they would update the waitlist people. Just give them something. Very frustrating.

2 Likes

It’s anyone’s guess. Hoping everyone gets good news soon. Maybe call tomorrow and ask if they can tell you anything. Ask for an admissions counselor and don’t just settle for a student worker that answers the phone.

2 Likes

Thank you! That’s worth a try.

1 Like

If you are still in review and not offered the waitlist options, I wonder why they wouldn’t have rejected you a while ago if there was no hope for admission. There must be some possibility.

6 Likes

Thank you. I’m going for biology and trying to keep the hope.

4 Likes

Gives me hope, thanks

4 Likes