Texas A&M University Class of 2026

I heard they usually do most PSAs last.

2 Likes

I have called admissions counselor and was told that everyone would know by middle
Of March. That’s it.

1 Like

And we’re still under review. Nothing. Applied in august. Just waiting. We just keep waiting. I’ve quit asking my son if he’s looked. I know he has. My momma heart is hurting for him

9 Likes

Same exact here.

2 Likes

But still, has to be a chance, even if small. Otherwise, surely they would be honest about our chances. I don’t know what to think.

3 Likes

I really hope we all get an answer tomorrow in our portals - I’m still rooting for us :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

16 Likes

Yea this is exhausting. We are just going to go visit Tech next week!

4 Likes

Good Luck to all of you! Hope you get good news tomorrow.

Note that even though next week is spring break, faculty and staff only have Friday (3/18/2021) off, so some decisions will possibly continue through next week.

7 Likes

@StephVE Totally visit Tech! I have 2 college visits I’m doing next week and another the week after. We can’t let A&M stop us from finding our perfect fit- because even if accepted, our perfect fit may not be TAMU after all. Good luck and have a fun visit. Tech has a nice campus!!!

BTW - no updates this morning for me!

8 Likes

This is the position we were last year. I took my son to visit Tech right around this same time 2021 and it sealed the deal. Texas Tech is a fantastic school and the campus is beautiful, very aesthetically pleasing! My son is now thriving at Texas Tech (got PSA from TAMU :pensive:).

It all worked out in the end. He made Dean’s Honor list last semester, on track to do it again this semester, has decided on his major track within Rawls College of Business and is applying to become a Rawls Student Ambassador for next year :relieved:.

As frustrating as the TAMU application was for us last Spring, he doesn’t even remember or give it a second thought now.

Best of luck!

11 Likes

My S23 isn’t even going to apply to TAMU at all - the whole ETAM process turned him off; regardless his stats would probably put him in same stress bucket as others have experienced in the admission process. It’s just not worth it if your heart doesn’t bleed maroon. He is definitely interested in Tech though - I have a message to a friend whose son is currently attending Tech - hoping to get good inside deets. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The change major button from my howdy has disappeared, is that a good sign?

We’re in the same boat, and people have said we’ll mostly get PSA

1 Like

Not to be rude or anything, but I have gotten into better schools, so if I get PSA, that’ll be really disappointing.

3 Likes

@sar23 loss of Change Major button definitely means PSA offer is coming…
What are your stats, major choices, when did you apply and where else have you been accepted?
That’s great you have other acceptances!

1 Like

@avalav It hasn’t officially updated to PSA offer yet?

Same here, I have offers from other schools better ranked in psych, and now I’m wondering if I should just go with it

2 Likes

Nope, I just checked because of the whole 7:30 am thing, but my change of major button is still gone and there’s no PSA offer yet

Every person I have talked to that has gone to Tech absolutely loved it.

4 Likes

My school doesn’t give gpa cuz I am an international student but I am assuming it’s somewhere close to 3.7, test-optional. 1st major was Business 2nd Economics. Got into Kelley (Indiana University), plus Penn State, UConn, and Baylor(With a 14k per year scholarship) too

1 Like