Texas A&M University Class of 2026

@kstahrlong , they’re not notified. You just have to keep monitoring AIS. Somebody could write a thesis on TAMU’s admission process :flushed:

8 Likes

so how does anyone know if they are admitted, offered TEAM/Gateway, or PSA if they aren’t notified via AIS and/or Howdy??? Im so confused!!

Haha I just DMed you my instagram! & They should be begging for you to attend LOL

1 Like

@acoc14071 @AnnKiVe , so happy something positive came out of this stressful process. Wishing you both success and best wishes on your friendship :heart:

3 Likes

@kstahrlong , from what I’ve understood, students find out about different pathways by logging in on AIS.

1 Like

Was Tarleton one of your son’s PSA options?

Part of me kind of wonders if this is like the infamous “admission offered” glitch from September. I think that happened in the Manage Application area, too. Given that it’s March, though, seems unlikely that it’s a glitch. But still makes me wonder, given what happened before.

3 Likes

Doubtful because admissions told people on the phone to check at 5 PM… but obviously that did not happen.

2 Likes

On Reddit I saw two posts saying people called admissions who said the vanishing button in howdy means they are now trying to match you with your major. Do I believe that? Don’t know: thoughts ?

2 Likes

Don’t worry there are other schools with similar discussions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Every time someone calls, they are given a different story. Who knows what’s going on.

Everyone have a great weekend and I hope the stress is kept at a minimal level. Cheers to good news soon.

8 Likes

@ShanJones Yes, he had a list of all of them. He only chose Tarleton but I think A&M still sends them to all the schools Bc he got an email from West A&M that he was accepted and we never chose them.

My button is gone and so is my friends. We’ve both had no movement up to this point.

1 Like

A lot of us lost our change major button in manage applications. Do you still have the change major button in AIS like the rest of us?

1 Like

Yes I do, I’m in the same boat as y’all. Hoping for good news since it’s been a longgggg wait😬

1 Like

By the start term and location!

Hi, do you know anyone that got into Mays and Mccombs this year?

Thanks.

Is this where it is suppose to be (change major)

1 Like

Yes, yours is gone.

I have it in AIS but not manage applications but honestly I never looked there before so never saw change major button so not sure when that happened.

1 Like