Texas A&M University Class of 2026

Totally agree. The way they are playing with these students emotions is so unprofessional. They need a new admissions process.

6 Likes

To those who’s changed back to,“My App Is Complete and In Review” is that shown on AIS or Manage Applications?

Only in AIS. Manage Applications- for the students who are WAITLIST or Blinn TEAM consideration or BOTH, has always just said ‘In Review’ and still does.

1 Like

Okay thanks

Yall I got my decision- a full on rejection, not even a PSA. I’m so exhausted by this whole process that I’m literally numb. I hope it turns out better for everyone else.
Thank so much for everyone’s help and support tho!

1 Like

Oh, no! I’m so sorry. Were you WAITLIST and TEAM? Or ‘In Review’ the entire time?

4 Likes

Wow. I am so sorry. I wish you the best as there are many great schools! The PTA path is a great one if your major is listed. Did you get a letter by email or was your portal updated? Were you in the change major button disappear group yesterday?

@avalav oh no!!! I am so sorry! I know you’ll find your place!! Take care of yourself! This is such a tough process emotionally🤗Hugs to you.

1 Like

In review the entire time, no waitlist offer in january either

Nope, I had to check AIS, where there was a button that said View Your Decision, then it took me to the My Letters section of the portal where I got my rejection letter. My change major button disappeared about two days ago, I think.
And thank you! I do have some good schools who’ve offered me admission, so time to take them up on the offer I suppose. I feel like I honestly expected this to happen, so I’m not as upset as I thought I would be, but it still sucks

1 Like

Hugs to you too! I hope you get in tho! Show TAMU that you’re gracing them with your presence! :joy:

1 Like

I’m really sorry. From your posts here you seem like an awesome person and I know you’ll thrive.

5 Likes

Do they ever update on the weekend or will we be waiting until Monday to see a change?

My son would really like to speak with a current engineering student to know what it’s like being an engineering student at TAMU College Station. He is concerned with the ETAM process and the possibility of not getting his first pick engineering major. If there are any students that would be willing to talk to him about what engineering is like at TAMU, the pros and the cons, please message me. We’d really appreciate it! Thank you.

1 Like

@aalv have you joined this page? Best way to get the inside skinny, hook up with an actual student.

I tried to join the page but the student has to accept and be committed in order to join and he hasn’t committed yet. I explained that we would like to join in order to help with the final decision and I wasn’t able to join. That was months ago.

I’m so sorry to hear that, you seem like an amazing person and I know that you’ll do amazing no matter where you go!

Any more updates this afternoon? Nothing here.

Nothing