DD has 6 tabs today!

1. applied 8/1
  2. top 10%
  3. Mays Business School
  4. in-state

She is stoked! :slight_smile:

I guess we can apply for housing now?

3 Likes

Not sure if housing has opened up, people were getting errors yesterday. Please let us know if you can get in and go all the way through phase 1!

Congrats!!!

1 Like

We’re in the same boat. Top 1% of her private school, and 4.0 on all dual enrollment, and good SAT, but still just 25th quartile ranking at TAMU. It’ll all work out I’m sure. The anticipation is the hard part. Ready to make deposits!!! :joy:

1 Like

Does “6 tabs” mean 6 green check marks?

Tabs are in howdy. Scroll up and someone did a screenshot I think. I’m on my phone so can’t scroll while typing. But green checkmarks mean you’re in review.

1 Like

What is the " Class Ranking " section of your daughter account says ? For example: Top Ten Percent, 1st Quarter, 2nd Quarter, 3rd Quarter. Thanks

:open_mouth: So you are in review

On the app it asks if they are willing to consider those options. They are applying for full admission to A&M Cstat though. If they do not get offered full admission, they will offer some of those that checked those a hybrid admission. Students can also apply directly to A&M Galveston and to the A&M Engineering Academy at Blinn Brenham. If they have good test scores, the Brenham option is very accessible.

1 Like

They are accepted to Tamu but in review for engineering.

Hi, I used this forum a lot for the class of 2025 and I wanted to give some feedback. I got into A&M engineering for the blinn program. If you guys don’t know what that is, it is basically a dual enrollment program where you take half of your classes at an A&M owned campus called rellis(which is managed by blinn), and the other half at A&M. I still get to live in A&M, get all the A&M benefits, still get to go to Zachary engineering center(which is the best looking building on campus), and no one knows I go to blinn. I would also like to add that my blinn teachers and blinn classes are better than my A&M ones because the classes are smaller and the professors are really nice and have high ratings on rate my professor. The process for choosing classes is also so much easier because they provided me tracks to choose from so I did not have any challenges with choosing classes because they gave me options that would allow my schedule to be easy. That means that on Tuesday and Thursday I got to the rellis campus and on Wednesday and Friday I go to my A&M classes and I have no school Monday. Additionally transportation is very easy because I just go to the MSC and I get on bus number 47 and I arrive to rellis. The bus system is very nice as there are busses every 15-30 mins. So far I love the Blinn dual enrollment because it feels the same as a full time aggie and you also save a lot of money. I am paying 2900 for my A&M classes and 1700 for my blinn classes. So please do not be worried if you don’t get in as fast as your friends because I applied late September and I got in late February because that Is when the Blinn admissions start rolling. Definitely consider this program because you won’t regret it.

20 Likes

Anyone not in top 10% got accepted yet?

1 Like

Has anyone been accepted yet? Or just gotten the 6 tabs?

My DD got 6 tabs on Friday, but no email or letter yet. Not sure how long a log their is between the 6 tabs and formal notification.

No one has received the “whoop you’ve been admitted” status change?

don’t panic, just surprised it’s not updated yet.

No, and I’m refreshing several times a day :joy:
I did go back in this forum to last year and it looks like that first wave that got six tabs waited two weeks before getting it updated in AIS.

3 Likes

I do the same thing! Checking often. :laughing: I’m hoping official emails come out this week, but betting it will be next week.

1 Like

I saw on another social media site a non top 10% review student received six tabs today. I believe Horticulture was the major. Hopefully those in review status will begin seeing 6 tabs soon.

1 Like

I hope so too! I think she was a transfer student.

Must be transfer. Never heard of holistic getting in this early. Even almost perfect scores don’t hear this early.

Screenshot below was posted 21 days ago. No way this kid was telling the truth about about getting A&M acceptance.
Agree with AggieMom, Top Ten% will be given Acceptance before Holistic. Period. As they should.
Wonder why it is taking so long this year??

1 Like