The Financial Section

<p>If you log onto your MyUM account, click on student, then click financial, then click on any of the subcategories, it says to check back after february 1st. It is now almost February 4th and it still isn't updated. Patience, I know. Has anyone heard when financial info might be posted/sent out?</p>

<p>hmmm mine says that now but a couple days ago, I was able to access the information. It didnt tell me a financial package amount or anything like that, but I got to see what documents I needed and stuff like that. Thats weird… I guess they are updating everything now, although im not too sure.</p>

<p>I cannot view it either</p>

<p>I’m not sure if you have to pay the enrollment deposit first, possibly…</p>

<p>i dont think so because i was able to see it before and I hadnt payed it yet</p>

<p>I called the financial aid office on Monday. They said they haven’t gotten around to reviewing all the info they received. It will take time. She said financial info will be ready in March. I asked early or late March and she said she’s not sure yet. Check back in a few weeks.</p>

<p>The financial aid office must be making progress - I was just able to see that they had processed my daughter’s FAFSA form on myUM (she has granted me delegate authority). They must have a TON of work to do at this time of year!!!
~Zinc</p>