Third (female) roommate needed for East Edge!

<p>Hello! </p>

<p>My roommate and I have moved over to the East Edge Apartments for our senior year and are looking for a third roommate. We have the room on hold for a week or so. We’ve lived together for two years without any problems.</p>

<p>I’m a psychology major and she’s a biology major, and we will both be applying to graduate school this fall. We’re pretty studious, but we like to go out to eat, go see the theater and dance productions on campus, and have board game night with our friends. I’m involved with CBH, Fellows, and work in a research lab on campus. My roommate is UH and works as a physics TA on campus. We’re looking for someone who’s neat, friendly, and a little nerdy like us to share our space. We are both 21, so hopefully our roommate would be ok with us having wine with dinner or while watching What Not to Wear for girl’s night. </p>

<p>If you (or your daughter) sound like a good fit, please send me a message! </p>

<p>Thanks and ROLL TIDE!</p>

<p>You sound like the perfect roommates, hope you find someone soon!! Good Luck!!</p>

<p>We found a great roommate :slight_smile: Problem solved.</p>

<p>Glad to hear that, now have a productive and fun year!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>