Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

Were the TCNJ interview calls automated or was there a person who actually talked to you?

A person actually spoke with me. She was super nice and asked me if I would be down to interview during my assigned slot. Then she emailed my some more information and details regarding the interview.

when is the interview

this week

So what are the next steps for UIC GPPA, got the invitation to do CASPER but nothing else. Do we just have to wait?

Congrats, so in person interview ? Are you from the vicinity ?

im in state but the interview is virtual

Are PLME interviews cancelled this year? I checked the website and not sure if it is regarding regular undergrad interviews or PLME. Also, if they are happening this year, are regular undergrad interviews by invite only or do we request one?

Got AMC Supplement today (RPI/AMC). It was long awaited!

1 Like

Congratulations!!! By email?

We have not rec’d anything froms Pitt also. I am wondering if we are in rejection list.

Yes, by email.

1 Like

Brown is only doing Video interviews this admission cycle. This is from Brown website.

In previous years, we have offered alumni interviews as a way for applicants to get to know Brown while also sharing more about themselves conversationally beyond the information provided in an application. However, as we strive to ensure that all applicants have equitable access to all components of our application process, alumni interviews will not be offered for the 2020-21 admission cycle. They do not have interview just for PLME at all, just the Alumni.

How many applications are usually moved from TCNJ to NJMS ?
From the website: it shows - who get an interview is 100 at TCNJ and at NJMS is 80.

of students who apply 400

of students academically eligible to interview 200

of students who receive an interview at TCNJ 100

of students who receive an interview at NJMS 80

of students who are accepted into the Seven-Year Program 40

Hi @TensedMom, are you in state for TCNJ? Thanks

@InspiredMD - Yes, I am.

I am OOS, and I have not received a call from TCNJ. Has anyone received the supplement for Upstate through ACPHS? It is due on the 15th…

Thank you

OOS for TCNJ - No call yet.

Don’t worry about the 15th due date. It’s 5 days once you receive the supplement. They were expected to send it on 10th and hence the 15th due date. ACPHS said they will update everyone after they speak to upstate.

1 Like