Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

Has anyone heard back from CWRU -interviews for PPSP ?

My S did contact CWRU and she informed him that they will send an invite on Feb 1st.

1 Like

Not yet.

To those that received an NJMS interview - got a response from njmsapplicant email address. They told me to try scheduling with the link again, but I am not seeing any dates anymore. Anyone having the same problem?

@bsmddad15 - We are able to schedule with one of the dates. May be call them ?

Will do. Thanks. How/when were you able to schedule?

We sent an email to them on friday, and the AO responded today around 10 and we were able to schedule at 10am .

Usually around 80 to 100 get interviews and around 35 are accepted.

There were total of 3 slots showing on Friday and we were also not able to register. But this morning received an email asking to retry. When we tried, only 2 were showing (someone had picked one already). We picked one that was available. Now none are showing. Call/email them - they need to open new slots.

After picking and registering for NJMS interview, confirmation email says that it will be an hour long interview with one faculty member. An hour seems long. Wonder what he/she going to ask for 1 hour?

Do you think they only opened for 3 students for the first wave ?

That is what it looks like - there were only 3 available. I was thinking one slot can be picked by multiple students. But as soon as we picked one - it went away.

Can anyone with knowledge say how NJMS interviews used to be until last cycle?

SKMC has sent out interview day agendas.

We just got the email from PMM

2 Likes

are NJMS interviews rolling?

yes they are rolling

1 Like

for suny stony brook, is it necessary to apply to the honors college and wise to be considered for the medical scholars program?

Thank you.

Thanks