Thread for BSMD Applicants 2019

I don’t know the feed university, I am thinking it is NJIT. My daughter attended NJIT interview end of November. My daughter was notified via email. Interview dates are in first two weeks of Feb. They gave 4 dates.

I mean I don’t know the feeder university, sorry for the typo.

@Jaswant Thanks for your response and best wishes for your DD

Congratulations @Jaswant

Did anyone from OOS get UMKC interview ?

@bsmdseeker2019 Yes and We are OOS

@bsmdseeker2019 …yes we are OOS as well from IL

Congrats to all who received interview calls

My nephew from TX also got UMKC.

Thanks @NoviceDad and @srk2017

UMKC waitlist :frowning: How much of a chance is there that I’ll get moved off the waitlist and given an interview?

Any advice for over the phone interviews? How was everyone’s experience and what types of questions did they ask?
Thanks for the feedback. It is really appreciated!

Also, does anyone know when Rochester comes out with decisions?

Reg. PSU, last year they interviewed 100, gave offeres to 61 and 45 accepted.

This year, again about 90-100 attended the interview.

Hey guys, how does one prep for the SBU/GW interview? I’ve heard they ask obscure questions…

Has NJMS started sending interview from feeder colleges starting this week or has the interview been going on as and when they receive candidates?
My DS attended 3 feeder undergrad interviews early Nov - Dec. for Rutgers/NJMS, NJIT/NJMS and TCNJ/NJMS. So far we haven’t heard anything if the application is forwarded to NJMS or not.
Anyone who got the NJMS interview, did the feeder college notify you that the application is forwarded?

Since my DS attended interviews in Nov/Dec I am wondering if it is a no-go.
When DS called the colleges, all they say was interviews are still in progress.

@XJet2019 You can call NJMS directly and inquire the status of your DC’s application. At worst, they can confirm that your DC did not get an interview. Are you IS (a NJ resident) ?

@XJet2019 we also had telephone interview with Rutgers/NJMS and so far no interview form NJMS…

@Jaswant If D applied to and interviewed at NJIT only, then NJIT is the feeder school. You also mentioned in a post a rejection from TCNJ. Congratulations !!!, You are IS as per you previous post.

@sajju768 You can call NJMS directly and end the suspense or wait …