Transfer Chances

<p>Hello
Im a transfer from new york and i was curious what my chances would be.</p>

<p>I had a 3.5 Gpa my first semester at suffolk county community college -15 credits earning me honors qualifications.
My second semester im taking 18 credits
marketing,intro to psy,western civ 1,stat 1,intro to lit,business law
I just recently retook my SAT's to improve in math.</p>

<p>I feel as if i will get admitted if they dont take too much consideration in my high school grades.</p>

<p>I was curious if my college statistics and my continued trend of improvement and good grades will help me in my chances at admissions to wisconsin.</p>

<p>You sound like you’re in good shape since the average transfer GPA is 3.4. Your ACT/SAT scores don’t matter, nor do your high school grades. With a couple of good letters of recommendation plus a solid personal statement you should have a good chance.</p>

<p>even thought i have to send them in my high school grades to show i graduated they wont take it into consideration? wow- thats incredible. Madison seems incredible did you go there?</p>

<p>No, they won’t, what you do in college matters more. And yes (still do – almost done).</p>

<p>thats awesome. Thank you i really appreciate it. Do you love it? badger nation seems awesome ; the lake,state street,camp randall. And the academics are beyond prestigious. </p>

<p>what is the atmosphere of the campus</p>