Transfer Student Help!

<p>I just graduated High school. I did a bad job, and was just plan lazy. I got a 2.0 GPA, and a 21 on the ACT. My sister just transferred to UW Madison this year as a sophomore from another small 4 year university. I really want to attend this school, and over the summer I did alot of matured up, and I actually want to start the best I can. </p>

<p>My Problem is that I'm going to a community college for the Fall semester the small 4 year university that I was planning to transfer out to UW Madison wanted me to do a semester at community college to prove myself, the school won't normally let people transfer into that school with half a semester, and require a full year of CC, but they did an exception for me since I got alot of recommendations, and all my after school participation. My Goal is Straight A's! No more fooling around! I going for 15-18 credits. Then in the spring term, I'll be at my 4 year university, and take 5 classes which are all 3 credits each. I want to aim high! </p>

<p>I know its hard work, and I brought it upon myself. I learned from it, and I want to be the best I can be! If I complete these short term goals will I be able to go to U.W. Madison next fall? P.S. My sister and I are doing a foreign exchange program during the summer through UW services, So I'll also be earning extra credits during the summer time.</p>

<p>Get great post HS grades and HS will be ancient history. Prove yourself to the 4 year school and then prove you can do rigorous college work there. Madison will accept you if you show you can do the work at UW by getting stellar grades elsewhere. Good luck.</p>