Transfer to Mays! Chances?

<p>Currently I am a student at UTD as a undeclared freshman.</p>

<p>Stats
High school GPA: 4.04 ( 11% )
Current GPA: 4.0
AP credits: 33 ( just for the sake of transferring I will state I have both of my calculus credits, one government credit, and a macroeconomics credit )
Current classes for fall semester: Microeconomics, government, art history, and financial accounting
Winter Semester: Speech at a community college
Spring semester: Biology, managerial accounting, and three other classes
Extracurricular: 50 hours of service at salvation army during the summer, yearly run for lung cancer, "Down to Earth" - independent organization at UTD that promotes the well being of society by addressing issues in our society through random interviews and discussion.
Work: Waffle House: June '10 - January '11, Verona: September '11 - Present </p>

<p>I plan to transfer to this school next fall and major in finance.What are my chances to transfer? Texas A&M has been pretty supportive of my aspirations, but that doesn't mean I will get in. I am going slightly out of my way to fulfill the requirements to transfer, and I was wondering if it is worth it.</p>

<p>you’re probably good. I know someone that transfered from UTArlington with a 3.5ish.</p>