Transfer Undergraduate BSN Recommendation

I am currently taking general requirement for BSN in CC and my unweighted GPA is 3.69.

Can anyone recommend me undergraduate BSN college for transfer.

What state are you in? How wide a geographic area are you willing to consider.

There are some direct entry nursing programs that do not have room for transfers. There also are plenty of 2-2 nursing programs that do promote transfers.

Hello, thank you for your comment!!

I am in california, but i am international student so i don’t mind going to any states. And since i am international student, i get more confuse which school i can go.

California nursing programs are extremely competitive for admission, so I would emphasize other states. Many areas of California have a high cost of living, even for on-campus college housing. If finances are a concern, I would look for colleges that offer merit aid. Many nursing programs at less well known colleges offer merit scholarships to many students that equal 50% off of tuition.

Very few colleges offer need-based aid to international students.

Thank you so much for your help!!

PA. has the largest number of direct entry nursing programs in the US. Some of the state universities (such as West Chester) are reasonably priced for non-residents. Most of the private colleges offer 50% off of tuition merit scholarships. Parts of PA. are easily accessible to all of the major cities along the east coast.

Pittsburgh has also become a popular location for college students, and includes multiple major medical centers.

The cost of living is reasonable in most of PA, particularly in Pittsburgh.