Trash TV - The Bachelor/The Bachelorette/Bachelor In Paradise

I noticed that too…an idea that fell on its face?

Bachelor in Paradise premieres 9/27. The first wave if contestants was announced today, including a couple from the current season

1 Like

I was a fan of Teddi - the rigors of PiP may unfortunately eat her alive.

1 Like

Fun to see this list. Some I’m like, “who? Don’t remember you!”

Ugh, Logan.

I was a big fan of Teddy as well. Also Romeo. And Michael, the dad.

I have never actually watched a season of BIP but now MUST because I know so many of these people. And from what I understand, more join the show as it goes along?

Willing to keep a thread?!

Can we talk about BIP spoilers here?

A certain number of guys and a certain number of girls start off the show. At the end of a couple of days, the girls each give a rose to a guy. Any guy that does not receive a rose is sent home. The next week the guys have roses and each choose a girl to keep. Girls that don’t receive a rose are sent home. In between, some cast members are given date cards to invite someone on a one-on-one date. New people enter each week to throw off the balance of guys/girls. The new people enter with a date card and interview people before making a decision on who to take. By the end, most people are paired up so it is difficult for the new people to find a date.

BIP takes place on a beach in Mexico so the dates aren’t as elaborate or exciting as Bachelor/Bachelorette dates. Many of the BIP cast have met each other or indicate that they are attracted to each other and are cast to see if it will work out. On the same note, they often cast people who didn’t get along (ex. Shanae and Genevieve & Jill) to bring drama.

1 Like

I only posted a link. Read at your own risk. But really, a cast list announced by ABC does not count as a spoiler. The additional cast members as announced by Reality Steve would be a spoiler if they contain guys still on the current Bachelorette season. Just my opinion.

Oh, I wasn’t accusing you of posting a spoiler. I just didn’t know how people felt about talking about who found someone on BIP or outside of the Bachelorette show that this thread is about. If most people are going to watch BIP and don’t want to hear about it here, I won’t comment.

Please don’t -it’s a game show, I don’t want to know how it ends before the show ends (let alone before it even starts)

Can we talk about BIP spoilers here?

1 Like

Yes, I would say def no spoilers for anyone left on Bachelorette.

And I think when BIP starts we start a new thread for that. So far CC hasn’t limited me on # of threads I start :wink:

So I think ok to know the basic cast of BIP on here now since they are all PRIOR contestants but not ok if any remaining Bachelorette cast are “suspected” to go on BIP. At least not until they are officially voted off the current show!

People can avoid looking if they want.

Vogue has photos from Wells and Sarah’s wedding. At the end, there are photos of the couple with the Modern Family cast and a photo of the couple with Bachelor/BIP cast members. A fan favorite (from another Bachelor/ette season) is on BIP this season and attended the wedding with a date (from another Bachelor/ette season).

1 Like

I truly hope Sarah and Wells are ridiculously happy for the rest of their lives. Even though I (obviously) don’t know either of them I have always liked who they have shown themselves to be. Cheers to them.

4 Likes

And some of us have no idea who these people are even if we’ve seen all the bachelor/bachelorette seasons! I read the spoilers and immediately forget what they say. I can enjoy it over and over with no memory of this Jason or that Danielle or the multiple Zac, Zach, Zacks.

Sometimes it is nice to have no recall.

1 Like

Sarah Hyland played Haley on Modern Family.

Wells Adams was on the Bachelorette (JoJo’s season) and served as the bartender on BIP for three seasons.

The two have been dating for 5 years. They got engaged in 2019 and were supposed to be marred in August, 2020 but postponed it because of the pandemic.

I think she meant the former bachelorettes/bachelors, not Sarah Hyland. :grin:

I have my whiteboard set up to keep track of them all. A casual observer looking at it would think I was diagramming football plays. :rofl:

Glad I am not the only one! I do this with movies too - can get through a good 20 minutes before I remember seeing it already! LOL

Didn’t quite finish the episode tonight - I’ll finish tomorrow but am not worried about spoilers…

Two things:
Could Aven have a chance? I love him but I don’t know that they have the attraction I’m looking to see…

Nate confirms for me that he is so, so, SO good looking. THAT GREEN SUIT. :star_struck:

1 Like

Be very glad you have not seen the whole thing. The scene toward the end was ridiculous. And it involved Meatball. I’m starting to question my sanity with continuing to watch this nonsense. :smile:

4 Likes

I happily watched Serena win with Bachelorette on in the background. I found myself thinking that I just don’t care enough to pay close attention.

Saw the previews with that. I can certainly live without seeing it in real
Life!