Trash TV - The Bachelor/The Bachelorette/Bachelor In Paradise

That’s my thought too. But we’re also only 2 episodes in. But he’s clearly getting a producer’s edit.

There are a few Paradise season 9 spoilers out already.

I haven’t seen his name on the list (yet), but I can picture Brayden being cast in BIP.

Brayden.

If he’s cast, I’m not watching.

Who am I kidding? Of course I’m watching. :grin:

1 Like

Thanks, I changed the spelling in my post.

I can see him being added mid-season to shake things up.

Mom…Dad, I met this WONDERFUL guy. He’s sleeping with 5 other women, and they’re all stupid hags…but like I TOTALLY know he’s going to pick me! She can do better :joy:

Huh? That would be The Bachelor. We’re watching The Bachelorette right now.

Traditionally, overnight dates have been limited to the top 3. While there could be footage that we don’t see, they usually play up the drama if the lead hooks up with one of the contestants.

1 Like

OK. Mom…Dad, I met this beautiful wonderful woman. She’s sleeping with 2 other guys, but I just KNOW she’s going to pick me! There are better women out there.

1 Like

The date with Brayden appeared to go well, but he is terrible around the rest of the men. He may be too immature, so I hope he leaves soon.

The time Charity spent with Doton seemed so sweet. Maybe that relationship will develop.

The one on one with Warwick(?) couldn’t have been more uncomfortable if it tried! And then he fell asleep on the ride out! :rofl:

I like Douton (sp?) more and more. I can see them together. I hope there isn’t something hidden about him that they spring on us.

1 Like

Captain Jack Sparrow - Forever 21 version

1 Like

I missed most of the second episode because of a cable issue, and it appears I didn’t miss much. I’m not seeing a big spark in any of the men, and really dislike the ‘tattle tale’ who has a very strong bond already and wants to protect Charity by telling her Braden is not there for the ‘right reason.’ Oh please. If I were the bachelorette, I’d announce at the beginning that I don’t need any help figuring it out and don’t want any insider info.

3 Likes

Braydon NEEDS TO GO. To be honest he creeps me out. He isn’t attached for a reason…. :roll_eyes:

I don’t put the blame on Aaron for telling Charity. To be honest, there never is a good time to share because overall they don’t really have that much time together! I don’t think she will end up with Aaron B - I feel like he could be a jealous type.

I think that Doton And Zavier Are high in the rankings right now.

The Barbie thing was kind of a crack up

Scoop! (NOT a spoiler alert)

In case you haven’t seen it: 'The Golden Bachelor': See First Look at Senior Citizen Leading Man - Variety

1 Like

I love how all in the talk shows are on this. I’ll be watching unless it gets ridiculous.

1 Like

I saw an ad for this. I wonder how “golden” the Bachelor is - meaning his age. From the back (all it showed) I don’t know that he was a 60+ person - but maybe!

Supposedly he’s 71, but doesn’t look a day over 55 to me. :grin:

Here’s more about the Golden Bachelor: Gerry Turner, 71, Is ABC's First-Ever 'Golden Bachelor'

Supposedly the women aren’t 23yos. :slight_smile:

1. I hope Ilook that good at 71.
2 Likes

He’s not my cup of tea but I think he’s very handsome.

My criteria (I’m not looking!) would be someone intelligent, active, vegetarian (vegan even better!) and interested in adventurous travel destinations. I’m ok with early to bed and early to rise.

1 Like