Trojan Transfer Plan (TTP) including Study Abroad Info

Makes sense. My sister applied to Annenberg and was rejected with TTP, but she would be interested in Marshall/Viterbi if she does the year abroad. I wonder if that’s possible.

Also is there any difference between the different abroad schools? Ideally she would want to pick the ones with the most prospective USC Transfer students

I do not know the answer to your fiirst question, but AUP is the largest program so there would be more USC students than any other program.

We wanted our daughter to attend AUP for that exact reason. The idea that she would come back speaking French would have ben fun. However, my daughter felt like the language and cultural differences would be challenging to maintain her grades. Richmond (London) has a new campus which is extremely nice.

1 Like

Hello Wongster 12, Thank you so much for sharing your experience. My daughter applied for SCA but was rejected. She is offered TTP in the letter. If you know the detail, could you share approx. how many TTP students were in AUP when your daughter attended last year? How many were there for SCA? Could you share what kind of classes your daughter took at AUP?

Thanks a lot!

highly recommend info session Apil 11th!! USC Transfer Option at The American University of Paris

TTP-Awesome family meet ups for those choosing the abroad option…USC Trojan Transfer Plan (TTP) Families | Facebook

Our sheltered daughter had never even been to Europe and matured greatly. Over 10 different alumni families that she met through the program cared for her like their own from 1st meeting and it would have been very unlikely she would have had even close to the same experience if she was admitted 1st year.

Thank you. Signed up

1 Like

Alot of Spring admits go as well to bond with Cohorts. Cheaper than USC. No french required!

1 Like

https://my.aup.edu/admitted-students/register-for-class/advising/USC/freshmen-courses

https://www.google.com/search?q=usc+ttp+reddit&sxsrf=APwXEdf0Ru0QJtvxkKqjiOZnM88Mwko72A%3A1679772651073&ei=60sfZOmRBN-6kPIPkN6auAw&ved=0ahUKEwips67h6Pf9AhVfHUQIHRCvBscQ4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=usc+ttp+reddit&gs_lcp=Cgxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAQAzIFCAAQgAQyBggAEBYQHjoECCMQJzoICAAQigUQkQI6CwgAEIAEELEDEIMBOhEILhCABBCxAxCDARDHARDRAzoOCC4QgAQQsQMQgwEQ1AI6CAgAEIAEELEDOhMILhCABBAUEIcCELEDEIMBENQCOgcIABCKBRBDOhAILhCKBRCxAxCDARDUAhBDOg0IABCKBRCxAxCDARBDOhMILhCKBRCxAxCDARDHARDRAxBDOhAILhCDARDUAhCxAxCKBRBDOgoILhCKBRCxAxBDOg0ILhCKBRCxAxDUAhBDOg4ILhCDARDUAhCxAxCABDoFCC4QgAQ6CggAEIAEEBQQhwI6BwgAEIAEEApKBAhBGABQAFihLGCtMmgAcAF4AIABa4gBzgmSAQQxMy4xmAEAoAEBwAEB&sclient=gws-wiz-serp

Paris option is biggest as it’s more central to a metropolis. Champs housing is best and is hardest to get… Housing – Fall 2022 | The American University of Paris

I would say at least 40 families are TTP each year but Nick can answer that at the info since he admits them to AUP. But at least another 10 are Spring admits. SCA amount is maybe 5 that I know of but you put 1st and 2nd choice on Common App so most are admitted that don’t even make the GPA but Profs are very accommodating and even allowed us to challenge a grade.

Do you mean SCA students are admitted after a year spent in AUP even they don’t make the GPA requirement? Is that exception only seen in SCA students?

Semester starts mid September so only about 90 days before kids are back home for xmas for a month then they are back mid May before their high school classmates! Marshall Biz & Verb Engineering are very competitive too but kids are only doing GE requirements they can apply to change major once admitted if they are given 2nd choice. Current transfer decisions are not revealed til May so I cant speak on much til then.

Wonderful class trips to NATO etc. Study Trips | The American University of Paris

Does your student feel the courses were rigorous and tough to make required grades in at AUP? Do you know what GPA is needed for TTP?

moving this post

Paris has a lot of Tulane & gw transfer

Alot of Spring admits bond together at AUP Paris and find sublets together making the transfer seemless with eachother.

1 Like

TTP-Awesome family meet ups for those choosing the abroad option…USC Trojan Transfer Plan (TTP) Families | Facebook

1 Like