Tulane Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Does anyone know if an invite to interview for BienvenueTU means no Paul Tulane or Dean’s Honor?

1 Like

I do not believe an invite to interview for BienvenueTU means no PT or DHS. FAQ page from previous BienvenueTU weekend suggests that some BienvenueTU students had received full-tuition awards.

1 Like

I hope u r right, did receive an invitation but need more merit.

1 Like

Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you!

My son is a 4th year arch student @ Tulane and recipient of that scholarship. Great program. Best obvious advice - bring a hard copy of any design work - even free hand sketching. A digital leave behind is what most ask for these days but assume he doesn’t have a developed portfolio at this point.
Good luck and roll wave!

4 Likes

I just got in!!! So happy and excited!!

10 Likes

Please post if you did ED2 and got in or got rejected. Good luck to all that applied!

My twin sister and I both got in!!

7 Likes

Anyone know when financial aid packages come out for ed2?

1 Like

congrats!

1 Like

Thank you!!

They might have changed things, but two years ago, daughter was contacted by email, the Monday AFTER Paul Tulane and DHS were announced that she had been selected to interview for Stamps. We received nothing by mail.

I applied EA, got deferred, switched to ED2 and got accepted but through the guaranteed transfer program for fall 2023 (have to maintain a 3.0+ & complete 24 credit hours) I emailed my AO about possibly transferring for spring 2023 instead Because I have already completed over 24 credit hours at a community college (dual enrolled/early college hs applicant) with a 3.0+ so I have already technically met the requirements.

3 Likes

My son was deferred, did not go EDII. He was just accepted to the spring and is happy! We shall see what other schools come back with acceptances. It was his first choice, hard to tell his true feelings about a fall semester spent in EU. Depends on the choices I guess.

2 Likes

How many spots do you guys think there will be for rd?

Hi, congrats on spring acceptance! My daughter was deferred EA too and did not want to switch to ED2 because our campus visit and tour was canceled for the hurricane and then the second date for Covid.
When did your son hear about spring was it during the EA notice round or this ED2 notice round?

Do you remember date that Paul Tulane and DHS was emailed?

My son is waiting on both of those. Based on posts from the last two years, it looks like the decisions came out around Jan. 31/Feb. 1, even though the website says that winners are notified in late February.

2 Likes

Interesting! Thanks! We are waiting too. I’ll post if we get an email.

1 Like