Tulane Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

We are very relieved :smiley: It was in the portal. Iā€™m not sure if my daughter got a message alerting her to the update or if she just checked. We have not received any physical mail from Tulane.

2 Likes

BienvenueTU is not an interview, it coincides with an admitted student visit, but incorporates diversity. The Stamps ,which is a full ride, tuition and room an board, does require an invitation to interview on campus.

Good to know. Thanks. What is his major?

My Dā€™s friend was deferred EA, but just told her sheā€™s been accepted now RD with a scholarshipā€¦ is it typical that they accept from their deferral pool on a rolling basis, or would she have had to appeal to them in some way?

4 Likes

Stamps isnā€™t necessarily on campus. My daughter in 2020 had hers all over Zoom. And she had her notification of getting the Stamps, before the March shut down of everything.

It is good to hear that kids that were EA deferred are getting acceptance notification now (not April 1). My D checked last week and nothing. Wishing you all good luck!

1 Like

Has anyone heard from DHS or Paul Tulane yet?

1 Like

Noooo!! I believe they were out by now last year. Ugh

1 Like

Good luck to your D!:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Noā€¦we keep hoping ā€œToday is the dayā€ā€¦

1 Like

Paul Tulane is out! Didnā€™t get it, extra $4000 merit.

4 Likes

My D didnā€™t get it either. No increase though, congrats! What was your original award?

Did you get an email?

I did. It says there was an update to my portal.

Didnā€™t get Paul Tulane, but I got a $20,000 increase in my merit scholarship.

6 Likes

Wow. Thatā€™s amazing. Is that in addition to your original merit award? Congratulations. Well done

1 Like

Thank you so much. Yes, my original merit scholarship was $52,000 in total and now it is $80,000. Super grateful!

6 Likes

Amazing! Congrats!

1 Like

Nice job!! Iā€™m happy for you

1 Like

thatā€™s awesome :grinning:

1 Like