Tulane Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

yeah, I saw that as well…it doesn’t specify so no one really knows. DHS and PTA are full tuition, whereas Stamps is total cost of attendance. There could be a difference of about 25k between the two. So someone with a DHS or PTA who wins Stamps can still benefit in a big way.

1 Like

Darn

Nothing in the mail, yet

Edited

Curious what you are waiting for in the mail? Scholarships info was emailed or was in portal.

I was asking if those who had gotten in after deferral had received a welcome packet or swag in the mail.

2 Likes

Thanks!

Do we know if they are done accepting people who were EA and Deferred? Have they given any timeline for when they are finished with acceptances? It seems like it’s really slowed down.

2 Likes

Some schools send a banner or stickers or other “congrats” stuff in the mail. With everything electronic, I’m guessing some schools don’t do that.

1 Like

who is your AO, and also did you email them?

Julie…and yes, I did.

Would it be possible for you to paste their exact response here?

AO told my son this week that some Stamp invites have been sent but more will be sent. Son was finalist for PT and his $24k merit increased to $30k Distinguished Scholar Award. Contrary to what was mentioned above, there are interviews for Bienvenue merit this year and the interview invite said an additional $3k - $7k merit could be added for Bienvenue (interviews started in January). So it sounds like they are doing things different this year.

No swag, just an email to check the portal

1 Like

Has anyone received their T-shirt from the BienvenueTU interview? My daughter interviewed in January and hasn’t gotten it yet.

My son got the t-shirt at the on-site Bienvenue day, after the interview. So they may be waiting to send out the T-shirts until after the on-site days.

Question about the Noncustodial Parent Waiver: The Gibson portal is telling my daughter to upload the waiver to the CSS profile website to get her financial aid package but it didn’t say where in the website. Does she upload it through her IDOC?

Trimester 2 grades were just released and my daughter received a C+ in AP Psychology, all other grades were B- and above. Is the C+ enough for Tulane to rescind her admission?

It seems extremely unlikely that a c+ by itself would cause any reconsideration. Check out the January 12, 2021 blog post from the (then) director of admissions about issues potentially resulting in rescinded admission. He mentions a full “nosedive” in grades, not just a blip. Relax, and encourage your student to finish strong.

Anybody hear anything about STAMPS?