UC admissions and subject test

I am about to take the sat chemistry for a 3rd time, and the sat math 2 for the second time. Will the UC admissions officer(Davis, Irvine, Santa barbara) frown upon the fact that i took these tests multiple times?

Davis has no SAT subject test recommendation. UCSB only recommends SAT Chemistry if applying to the College of Creative studies for Chem majors and Math 2 for Engineering majors. The idea of the subject tests is to showcase your knowledge of a particular subject. Retaking the tests several times does not help your chances.

Does it harm my application or it has little to no bearing on my application? And wouldnt davis receive the scores anyway since sending all scores(which is required) to one uc campus, all uc campus i applied to will receive it

For Davis, they state that subject test scores will help but not hurt your chances since they have no recommendations. For UCSB, if they are recommended for your major, then they could impact your application. It really depends upon what you have to offer in your overall application. If all the other areas of your application are competitive, then they should not impact your chances significantly.

My daughter’s subject matter scores were average, but we were advised by our college consultant that it was not worth retaking them. She had solid AP test scores and we didn’t want to add additional stress while she was trying to get her applications in. She’s applying to 4 UC’s and some out of state schools, with UCLA as her first choice. Her overall package is otherwise excellent.