**uc davis class of 2025 discussion**

UCLA def friday?

ucsb is tmr, so davis is probs wed or thurs? :frowning:

The font on the entire UC Davis website has changed
 not just the portal. Looks like they increased the font size across the whole site. No idea if it means anything but it looks like it’s a bigger change than just the admissions portal?

i mean, UCI can release their decisions at 5:30 means there is a chance that davis can also do that

1 Like

yes its still possible!!! ahhh i hate not knowing :’)

I wish all UCs had it like UCSB

6 Likes

yeah, I believe most of them have the decision already why don’t they just release it

1 Like

Anything?

I think the ucs just enjoy tormenting us :disappointed:

3 Likes

wait so do we know when davis is releasing?

haha nope! Just speculating at this point

a good chance they’ll release wednesday or thursday.

lol we all know its not gonna be today but we are still expecting something

1 Like

We just want it so bad!

Even if all the UCs rejected me, there was still Wisconsin-Madison waiting for me so I wasn’t extremely nervous

3 Likes

Can anyone pls tell how to set up the Davis portal? S21 says he never received one. Thanks !

Put in your social security number as your passcode when you go to UC Davis my admission and then that should help you make an actual password that you can use to log in to the portal.

1 Like

Can you pls tell how to get the username? Passcode, you had mentioned to type in the SSN and later create a new one. S21 also sent a message through Ask an Advisor

On their Instagram story @ucdavisadmissions, they share instructions for your portal if you didn’t get an email.

1 Like

Love Wisconsin! Great place to go to school.