**uc davis class of 2025 discussion**

You have to go on the button to create an account not the sign in option, you’ll be able to make a username there. I would recommend going on there Instagram page as well if you don’t get it.

my portal looks a lot different all of a sudden… It could definitely be this Friday, but obviously this is just the portal and I have no other evidence so take my experience with a grain of salt. I cannot seem to find the withdraw your application button.

They launched a new website yesterday. Weird timing. lol

1 Like

omg are you serious??? thats low-key cruel lol

1 Like

are we thinking today or no since they changed the website??

UCSB is definitively today at 3:15. I think better chance that Davis will be tomorrow or Thursday. Hoping.

1 Like

The portal changed yesterday around 2. The withdraw button is there but you have to click “update” link and enter a new page.

1 Like

Yes. Friday is speculated to be UCLA since it always comes out week before Berkeley which is on the 25th so if Davis doesn’t come out tomorrow or Thursday, it’s definitely next week.

It didn’t. The withdraw application button is still there.

didn’t scroll down to the bottom sorry; just edited my post.

1 Like

It’s okay. It happened to me yesterday too. Davis is just playing with our feelings at this point

1 Like

cannot agree more. it’s our life now.

Many people are thinking Davis will come out on Wednesday.

I think in 2019, Davis came out same day or day before UCSB. ??

2 Likes

Does anyone know if Davis releases decisions at a different time for out-of-state, or are they released at the same time

They release them all at the same time. Only difference is due to different time zones.

1 Like

can anyone confirm this?

My dd just confirmed it. She got waitlisted the day before she was waitlisted to UCSB in March 2019.

1 Like

If this helps, in 2019 UC Decisions came out in this order for these six, all at the same time except for regent scholars, beginning mid march and into end of march:

1. UCD
  2. UCSB
  3. UCSD and UCI - same day
  4. UCLA
  5. UCB
2 Likes

@Mojo88
Yep! Thanks for confirming. :slight_smile:

1 Like