**uc davis class of 2025 discussion**

“The partnership between UC Davis and the community college district has pioneered previous programs that have become models for other UC campuses, including a transfer program that gives qualified community college transfer applicants written guarantees of admission to UC Davis.”

“About 150 students transfer from Sacramento City College to UC Davis each year, more than from any other single institution. Prior to locating at West Village, Sacramento City College had offered classes in leased space in the city of Davis for more than a decade.”
-From UC Davis Web site.

This is one way to stop the freshman admission madness and bring down student debt.

1 Like

So any thoughts on decisions? It seems like today or perhaps tomorrow?

my guess is ucd or ucsd are between today and tomorrow, I’m hoping for davis today though- fingers crossed

4 Likes

No warning in Davis’ or SD’s social media? I’m thinking next week.

UCB is usually the last one

1 Like

UCD Admissions IG account says (5 days ago): “Mid-to-late March” on the post.

Also says the following:

"Did you apply to UC Davis for fall 2021? Freshman admissions decisions will start to drop mid-to-late March!

We know that many of you are eagerly waiting! We’re eager to share too, but just not yet! Stay strong and be sure to check your email and the MyAdmissions portal regularly over the next few weeks to find out about admissions decisions first!

We’ve shared with some folks that mid-March was as specific as we could get. This post is a slight adjustment to that answer!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMT0YeFL5Kp/

So…

I really hope through Davis or SD pulls through, since I got rejected from both UCI and UCSB. I got into UCSC but it doesnt offer me the minors i really really want to take, so a little heartbroken :frowning:

5 Likes

lol how can they read slower than UCI and UCSB

1 Like

ikr, they both have almost 20k more applicants than UCD and they released decisions before them.

1 Like

same, im really hoping for some good news from davis

2 Likes

Does anyone know if cognitive science or clinical nutrition are competitive at uc davis?

could someone call admissions ? they probably won’t say anything but worth a try

I bet you could call Admissions @ UCD.

Number is listed there!

1 Like

I don’t quite understand why they set 3 different categories but all of them are the same number lol
General Admission Information: 530-752-2971
Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) Admission Information: 530-752-2971
International Admission Information: 530-752-2971​

Reminds me of the mom and pop shops. Lol

same here

So is it today?

no one knows.

@Anxiouscollegestuden UCSC is a great school. If it offers your major, don’t worry about the minor as long as classes that would’ve been in your minor are offered. You can take those classes despite no official minor. Fun fact. Grad school and employers don’t care about your minor. When you’re an adult, literally no one talks about their minor. The only time you even talk about your major is when you do intros to a new work group at work.

4 Likes

It should be this week. Isn’t mid mar meaning this week?

March 2: Deadline to file your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Application to be considered for Cal Grants
March 2: Deadline to submit your GPA Verification form to apply for Cal Grants
Mid-March: Admission decision notifications released
Mid-March: Financial Aid award is available through MyAwards in MyAdmissions
Mid-March: Student Housing and Dining Services application is available (SIR needs to be submitted first)
March 30-April 3: Aggie Experience LIVE!-virtual open house for admitted students one-day campus program for admitted students

1 Like