**uc davis class of 2025 discussion**

the davis portal looks fancy for some reason. I think they are preparing to release soon.

i might be overthinking this but i’m pretty sure before it just had my first name, now it’s my full name? not sure haha

1 Like

what about it looks fancy HAHAH

checked portal just now, nothing

1 Like

Davis portal was updated couple days ago. I think it was around Monday when they changed the looks for the entire website.

5 Likes

YES SAME here.

yeah this prob means nothing. I was just like “wow this is nice fresh look.” I got into one of my top choices so i’m not too worries but who knows

1 Like

me too idk what it means

Like this post if you are anxiously waiting

7 Likes

Just wondering. In past years, how does Davis release? Waves or all at once? @Gumbymom @10s4life

7 Likes

I j looked at the 2024 thread and I think it was all at once, just some ppl checked the portals earlier before the email but it all seemed to be b/w 3-5 pm pst

8 Likes

Awesome!! Thank you

1 Like

Good luck to everyone today! I am a UCD alumna and loved the school. I am hoping my D21 gets in, especially since she is still really bummed about being rejected from UCSB. Funny thing is that I was also devastated back in high school that I didn’t get into UCSB. I think I just wanted to be close to the beach. I ended up having no regrets about my University experience at UCD and later went on to get my Master’s degree from USC.

9 Likes

The stress is real

6 Likes

Yes it is

2 Likes

the portal is down for me!!

Same here

i just got accepted!!!

1 Like

it’s out for me!

They’re out!