UC Davis Freshman Class of 2026 Discussion

I apologize if this has already been addressed, but will this week’s decisions include denials and/or waitlisted?

1 Like

I think is all at once

2 Likes

All decisions will be posted: Acceptances, Waitlisted and Denied at the same time.

7 Likes

No email here either, in state.

1 Like

Thank you!

Confirmed by Ms Sun that UC Davis decisions will be announced on March 11.

16 Likes

thanks for posting this!

2 Likes

It said by March 11 not on March 11. Could come tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

7 Likes

international. have not received the email.

so true…Davis could come out at any minute! This is getting exciting

3 Likes

My daughter forgot her user ID for the portal login to check the status. She doesn’t remember creating an ID. Was the ID self created or did UC Davis create one and send it in email?

1 Like

Did she setup an account? If not, instructions could be in the spam folder. If she forgot her passphrase she can reset it.

2 Likes

damn im nervous. this school is literally 20 mins drive away from my home and one of my dream school. hope that i get in. alr got into long beach, santa cruz, and cal poly ponoma so this is within my ballpark right?

6 Likes

She just resent her password and security questions. No idea in user login and can’t log into portal. Will try the tech support number on the site . Thanks!

1 Like

search up uc davis in email there was an email that gave us the infos and stuff

1 Like

Yes! Sorry about that! By March 11th. Good luck to all!

1 Like

I’d say it’s in your ballpark. Hoping it’s in my daughter’s also, we live about 45 minutes away. Seems like a GPA over a 4.0 has a pretty good chance at UCD from the posts I read last year.

3 Likes

@Chriseemac when you say GPA over 4.0 has a pretty good chance, do you mean UW or UC weighted/capped?

Capped weighted and Fully weighted can be over a 4.0. An unweighted Maximum GPA would be exactly 4.0.

This is not major specific so competitive major admit rates will be lower.
These are Capped Weighted GPA stats.

Campus 4.20+ 3.80-4.19 3.40-3.79 3.00-3.39
Berkeley 30% 11% 2% 1%
Davis 85% 55% 23% 10%
Irvine 60% 31% 14% 1%
Los Angeles 29% 6% 1% 0%
Merced 97% 98% 96% 89%
Riverside 97% 92% 62% 23%
San Diego 75% 35% 5% 1%
Santa Barbara 73% 28% 4% 1%
Santa Cruz 91% 81% 46% 9%
2 Likes