UC Davis Freshman Class of 2026 Waitlist/Appeal Discussion

Can you share a picture of what is in there? Thanks.
BTW, is it from admission office or the College that the student is admitted to?

My daughter committed and never got “the box.”

Here are some photos. My DS had not committed at the time he received the box. I believe he had already registered for Aggie Day- which was fabulous btw. Several items are missing from the box because DS was so excited he quickly grabbed them out of the box and put them to use. He is looking forward to studying CS at UCD.

2 Likes

Look like it is a prize from the drawing after you registered for the trivia game/fill out a form. That would explain why not everyone got it.

1 Like

Spoke with admissions, and UCD said they plan on extending WL offers into June…

2 Likes

how did you contact admissions (email, phone, etc)? Also, wl offers will be offered all the way until jun. 30th apparently so that’s expected i think lol

Over the phone. Yea I know, its not really new information. They said June, and maybeee July.

1 Like

Ugh, that sucks. I have 8 AP scores of 5, quite a few extracurrics (only 1 or 2 leadership positions tho), nearly perfect high school gpa and even took some summer classes at UCD (got a B on one of them lulz) and sat score of 1480 or smth and still waitlisted (๑•̀д•́๑)

1 Like

Did they say if they were planning to release anything this week?

1 Like

They will never release anything specific.

1 Like

I know it’s probably little consolation, but those stats are amazing! Honestly, I don’t understand why they would’ve waitlisted you, nor anyone else here. I think Gumbymom is right when she says too many good students for too few spots. I just wish best of luck to everyone here - we’ve got this.

3 Likes

My son just got in from wl. In state, math major.

9 Likes

Still on the waitlist :frowning:

1 Like

Still on the waitlist too ;-;

1 Like

I just got into UC DAVIS!!!

17 Likes

Damn nice!!! Still waiting argh

Congrats! What major?

Congrats! Did you get an email or check your portal?