UC Davis Portal Astrology

Is anyone able to register for Aggie Day 2023? The link is up now; it just said the event is not yet available for me.

1 Like

no i cant

2 Likes

I can see it. But its a family housing depost only for Winter 2023 so I doubt it means anything. Why isn’t it for fall?

I think @Grad_23 observation is not very informative. EVERYONE I talked to can make a deposit on family housing! I guess we’ll have to wait for another 39 hours!

Sorry that came out wrong. I just meant from a predictive perspective it is not informative. But great detecting skills :slight_smile:

@Gumbymom great sense of humor! Astrology :slight_smile:

Did it just say that the event is not yet available? or were you unable to open the link entirely?

1 Like

when i log in it simply says its not available

2 Likes

I think they recently added a “MyAwards” dropdown option under the Finances tab. I don’t recall seeing that earlier. By the way, when I click on it, it asks me to log in w/my UC Davis student ID and it has undergraduate terms labelled, starting from Fall 2023.

2 Likes

Since admissions and the financial aid office are independent of each other, the FA does not know whom will be admitted but will prepare financial aid documents for applicants. Again, I would not read anything into having these options but you will find out soon enough.

YO! go check aggie days! (if you want to)
https://www.ucdavis.edu/admissions/undergraduate/events/aggie-day

you might be able to register on it

Is it open to all or only to admitted students?

I have no clue what it means. my daughter is able to register on the site

we could also register. I guess they opened it for all

2 Likes

Able to register as well

able to register

1 Like
1 Like

Yes able to register

Does this mean anything? Is anyone not able to register?

i doubt it menas anything, i can also register