UC letters saying they received your app

<p>DD got emails from all the UCs she applied. She showed me very quickly though.</p>

<p>Today I got the letter saying all UCs received my application, and yesterday I got an email from UCLA saying they got my app.</p>

<p>i got the letter but i never got anything from SB or D. also, are we supposed to save that letter? because my mom may have misplaced it!</p>

<p>Should I get worried if I only got one from LA, but none from uci, ucsd, ucsb?</p>

<p>ok well i finally got one email which is from irvine</p>

<p>got an email from merced and an letter from Santa Cruz, that's it. Oh and the letter from UC.</p>

<p>Here's what I wrote close to a month ago about what happened last year:</p>

<p>I remember getting a UC (general) response that application has been submitted the same day I submitted (11/28/06). Then the rest of the notices from the individual UC's with your special (for that campus) id no. start coming in -- first one for me was I think about a month later. UCLA didn't send them out at all to anyone.</p>

<p>First & second received were from UCSC and Irvine on 12/26; third was UCSB on 1/3; Merced on 1/10; Berkeley on 1/17; and Davis on 1/26. Only other place I applied was UCLA which as I said above, didn't send confirmation to anyone.</p>

<p>Most of the UCs I applied to required that I set up a separate account -- I think using the application number -- and my own password. You could then check with each UC to see what they did and didn't receive in the way of SAT and ACT scores. I was glad I kept tabs on that because there was a glitch in them getting my ACT score because a disk with scores is sent to a centralized place (not surprisingly run by the collegeboard people!) and the disk with my info (and others) was "corrupted". I had to keep calling ACT, then the UC and it was finally sorted out, but each individual UC receives and posts the info at different times.</p>

<p>i only got my UCI one</p>

<p>I got mine from UCI and UCLA a few weeks after I sent my application. I got one from UCSB 2-3 days ago.</p>

<p>My letters never reached me, they probably got thrown out by accident, but I got e-mails confirming it.</p>

<p>I got two from UCR... :confused:</p>

<p>An error in their system?</p>

<p>I got a letter from UCSC but none from UCSB, UCB, or UCLA yet...anyone else in the same boat? I'm in Boston, by the way.</p>

<p>Received: UCLA, UCD</p>

<p>UCLA and UCSB sent me e-mails, my bad. </p>

<p>Received: UCLA, UCSC, UCSB</p>

<p>Update
Received: UCB,UCLA (no account sign up?),UCD</p>

<p>I didn't get an account for UCLA either.</p>

<p>What info. is shown on the UCB account, other than App. Status?</p>

<p>(Some people see scores somewhere???)</p>

<p>I only got an email from Irvine, none from UCB,LA,D,SD
ehhh....is this bad?</p>

<p>Got the e-mails from all that I applied to (Cal, UCLA, UCI, and UCSB)</p>

<p>dont all of them send regular mail as well??</p>

<p>as far as I know, online application status site is for all of the above except UCLA (which coincidently happens to be my #1 choice lol)</p>

<p>Received from UCI and UCLA.</p>

<p>Haven't heard from UCD, UCB, or UCSD.</p>