UC letters saying they received your app

<p>it doesn't really worry me but annoys me...</p>

<p>Still haven't gotten a UCD confirmation~</p>

<p>I've received emails/letters from: UCSB, UCB, UCLA and UCSC (which just came in yesterday).</p>

<p>waiting on UCSD and Davis!!! I'm not worried yet but... getting there. grrr. baah.crap. I don't think I've ever cared about my mailbox this much and it isn't even March yet!!</p>

<p>I wish UCSD would do emails.. seems like it'd be quicker :P</p>

<p>My daughter got her UCSD mailing yesterday, with an application number included.</p>

<p>my D got the UCSD mail and email as well yday</p>

<p>What is in the UCSD mail?
And for the application number is it a UCSD application number?</p>

<p>It's a brochure, not an envelope, but the application number is supposedly specific to UCSD. It gives all the websites, etc.</p>

<p>As the UCD admissions person who has been so helpful on here has already stated, be sure to check in your spam folder on the email address you used for your application. UCD has no control over your filters which sometimes incorrectly put good email into your spam folder.</p>

<p>You should receive the e-mail message from UC Davis no later than February 8. If you do not receive the message please contact the office so we can check you e-mail address.</p>

<p>UC Davis sent email, UC San Diego did not. UC San Diego sent a flyer, according to all the various threads on CC.</p>

<p>I got mail from UCSD today <wewt>, but I think my boss at work accidentally took it haha. </wewt></p>

<p>I applied to:</p>

<p>UCLA
UCB
UCSD
UCI</p>

<p>San Diego was the last one to send confirmation mail. Strangely enough I haven't gotten an email from them yet.</p>

<p>Is anyone still waiting to hear back via email from UCLA?</p>

<p>i think ucla sent the email relatively quickly...along with the irvine...haha,,,</p>

<p>i still haven't heard from davis and merced.</p>