UC San Diego Freshman Class of 2027 Waitlist/Appeal Thread

yes

anyone else has update?

nope

1 Like

Praying right now I get this email. UCSD has been my dream college for years, but if not, I’m fine with going to Ohio State. :pray:

2 Likes

nope didnt receive email or anything

congrats!!! i applied Data Science too tho no update yet :smiling_face_with_tear: was it by email or on the portal?

email with subject application status update

3 Likes

Is there anything in the portal?

Do you know anyone else off the waitlist? Is it should be by wave not individual?

It might be by major or they may be releasing grdually today who knows

As someone who got 5 UC waitlists, I wish they were more transparent about their schedule. And process in general

I’m pretty sure it’s by wave, that’s how the trend usually goes. Also nice PFP btw.

anyone else? do they release it all at the exact same time or throughout the day… i applied undeclared- social science for my first and international business as my alternate so i’m interested if there were any social science admits

1 Like

am i fked if i applied data science n didnt get it :joy:

1 Like

i also applied social sciences i think lol

Bro I’m thinking the same thing. I applied International Business and I’m seeing a lot of people committing to it. You also could be put under general studies.

2 Likes

It should be by wave even it is only small amount of ppl. But can not be only 1 got in…

1 Like

most people don’t post on social media i think so we dont know

Somebody else yesterday from ZeeMee also said to have got in for his alternate major Electrical Engineering, I don’t think that guy was lying but he was the only one I heard ggetting off.

I wonder if I would’ve had better luck if I still lived in California :smiling_face_with_tear: