UC San Diego Freshman Class of 2027 Waitlist/Appeal Thread

Are you sure UCI has some update? I don’t believe the post on ZeeMee if that is the one.

1 Like

Yes, my friend just got off the waitlist right now, I heard some other people got off the wl right now as well

If you do not get the acceptance by the end of May 18th does that mean you have no chance of acceptance?

1 Like

You still have a chance as long as they do not send you a denial or they close the waitlist. They will keep on admitting till they reach their target enrollment numbers.

1 Like

I am looking forward to waitlisting off from UCSD, although I am committed to ucsb. ucsd is my dream school.

It is unlikely for a international student like me to waitlisted off from UCSD. Sad!

1 Like

My friend is also international waiting for ucsd. Let’s make a wish you both get in tmrw.:pleading_face:

1 Like

Not yet, how about you?

1 Like

I got emailed the 17th

1 Like

I am in the waitlinglist of UCSD. Can I appeal, when can I appeal? Thank you!

You cannot appeal any UC while on the waitlist. You need to receive a denial before appealing.

1 Like

There is a wave on 17th for WL?

nvm, I saw it now. It is for housing…

What did you get on the 17th, link to the housing? Can you please share a screenshot?

I got an email sent to my ucsd email, not my personal email that invited me to complete the housing application and contract

When did you get the UCSD email address setup? And was there a due date for the housing application?

On the 13th, it was in my applicant portal checklist and they also sent me an email about it

The due date for the housing app was 5/22 (it was due for normal applicants 5/10) and the contract was 5/31 I believe.

1 Like

The contract is due by 05/25 as per the email received.

2 Likes

r we speculating a huge wave is today?

1 Like