UC San Diego Freshman Class of 2027 Waitlist/Appeal Thread

Congrats! Glad to see some movement today but a little disappointed over here. Fingers still crossed. Anyone hear of anyone being admitted off the WL for criminal justice?

4 Likes

D23 got off the waitlist today for Marine Bio, Roosevelt College - email went to spam - she will not be attending - good luck to all still waiting! :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

got an email in my spam at 4:17 pm notifying of an update to portal,
accepted for cognitive science @ muir!
ty to those who have been hanging around this thread and keeping hopes up, praying for everyone whoā€™s still waitingā€‹:pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

still havenā€™t heard anything for oas ://

@Gumbymom is it possible to still get admitted for this major if people reject the offer if you put it as your alternate major?

1 Like

wondering the same thingā€¦ have this as my primary major. Good luck!!

Yes, UCSD may admit based on your primary, alternate or even Undeclared major.

continuing to keep my fingers crossed then. if they havenā€™t sent a rejection yet, then thereā€™s still a chance. donā€™t lose hope everyone!

2 Likes

4:17 this afternoon.

congrats to those who got in for cog sci today!!! <3 have you guys heard of a lot of people getting into cog sci today? iā€™m still on the waitlist for it

1 Like

Anyone getting off computer

1 Like

Just wondering if my D23 picked a capped major and a capped alt major, is there a chance she gets accepted as undeclared?

Yes, there is a chance of being admitted as Undeclared if 2 Capped majors were listed on the UC application.

1 Like

Is there any chance for uncapped majors to get off the waitlist? Why is it only capped majors? Will there be another wave im do confused

1 Like

Cognitive science, Marine Biology, Economics, Environmental science and Physics are some of the Uncapped majors admitted from the waitlist today.

2 Likes

Is anyone get off with chem major?

How about int business or linguistics/psychology?

@Hazell3

Hint: on the upper right corner of this discussion, select the magnifying glass, select in this topic and type in the major you are looking for in the search. All posts with that major will display. You can sort out which are waitlist admits.

So is there any chance left for bio majors? /are there more waves coming or just rejections

1 Like

idk its probably rejections im on 4 of the uc waitlist for biosci and i havenā€™t gotten anything yet, but i have seen tons of bio majors get off so i kind of lost hope lol

1 Like