UC San Diego Freshman Class of 2027 Waitlist/Appeal Thread

■■■■■■ well off to sb for me then

good luck though! you never know so dont be completely disheartened but ofc be happy with wherever you’re going right now

If I didn’t get off for cog sci, does that mean I got rejected

1 Like

no that just means you’re still on the waitlist

2 Likes

What about business psychology?

Is it so far all the people off from waitlist get into first major? Anyone got in for alternative major?

3 Likes

does anyone know if housing is guaranteed for waitlist admits? i got in on 5/22

in-state daughter got off the WL 5/22 for environmental science.
She will be declining, best of luck to all those waiting!

4 Likes

Upthread, housing was confirmed for waitlisted admits.

2 Likes

i know someone who got off for cog sci but they wont be attending ucsd!

1 Like

My daughter also not taking her offer (Cognitive Science).She is committed to UCLA.Good luck to all still waiting!

2 Likes

also bio and wl at ucsc, davis, and ucsd. haven’t heard anything back. currently committed to Chapman. hoping one of the ucs takes me

1 Like

Is there a Environmental Studies major at UCSD? I thought only Env system policy. Btw, is this his 1st major? Congratulation!

1 Like

The Environmental Systems program allows you major with the following emphasis:

Earth Sciences
Ecology, Behavior, and Evolution
Environmental Chemistry
Environmental Policy

Environmental Studies can be either have a Science focus or a social science focus. UCSD’s program is more of a Science focus.

1 Like

Has anyone gotten anything for International Business?

Friend’s daughter got off WL from UCSD with environmental studies, but she already committed to UCI with the same major at 5/1, now decide which one is better offer.

2 Likes

Environmental studies at UCSD is a minor, the Major is Environmental Systems.

I did a search and I see no admits for International Business on this discussion. You might want to check other social media sites.

1 Like

Any news about Neuroscience major waitlist?

1 Like

Actually, as cognitive science with specialization in neuroscience waitlist? Any update?

1 Like