UC San Diego Freshman Class of 2027 Waitlist/Appeal Thread

WOOO come on, UCSD, you better do something! :pray: :pray:

When would the estimated cutoff date be for knowing that SD overenrolled?

no clue why ucsd is taking this long every other uc has released a wave atleast

2 Likes

1 person from ZeeMee said he got off from WL today for EE major. I hope this is the starting for UCSD WL…

can you link?

I don’t know how to send the link, but I asked him & he confirmed today, UCSD 2027, EE (his 1st was CE)

1 Like

damn… do you know if he was instate? i wonder if anyone else has gotten in

can you send a screenshot of it? Usually they admit people in waves, and many people on this forum would say they got admitted. It would be strange for them to just admit one or a few people

1 Like

this is what im thinking as well… its a little suspicious lol and i dont wanna get false hope… something similar happened last year with someone on reddit

1 Like

Yeah to be honest, if just one person is saying they got admitted off the waitlist thats pretty hard to believe

1 Like

completely agree

1 Like

I feel the same. It maybe not real, but I asked whatever I could think and his profile is UCSD 2027. But whether is out from WL or originally in, IDK.

Did you ask if he got admitted form the waitlist? or just if he got admitted?

san diego you are getting on my last nerve. JUST TELL US IM LOSING MY MINDDDDD

I’m not sure if I have this correct. The person who said he was admitted to EE but his first choice was CE. If this is what he stated, I think it is not true because at UCSD (unlike other UC’s), the alternate major cannot be another capped major. Then again, I could be wrong.

1 Like

damn i wish i knew this before i chose marine bio as my alternate major…

1 Like

wow! would u mind sending a screenshot?

Congrats! Would you mind showing a screenshot of the email?

Marine bio is not a capped major at UCSD. Marine bio is part of the scripps institute of oceanography, not the school of biological sciences

2 Likes

respectfully, i call cap

3 Likes