**uc santa cruz class of 2025 discussion**

I’ve heard back from Fullerton and Long Beach (accepted) in feb , but I can’t believe it’s the second week of March and I’ve only heard back from one school, UC riverside (accepted). I I thought at least by the second week more schools would release decisions like cal poly,SDSU and UCSC but nah , this is so frustrating

2 Likes

i think it’s just easier to release decisions in waves opposed to making everyone wait until a later date

I just got waitlisted from CalPoly a couple hours ago! Check your portal!!!

1 Like

Nothing for my daughter yet from SLO. I am just ready for these to get sent out so she can breathe again! Good luck to all. I do not remember it being this bad when I was waiting for my acceptances!

1 Like

I also haven’t hear from slo so I’m guessing there’s another round coming out soon.

I completely get how you feel! It is such a stressful time for both the parents and the students!!! I wish your daughter the best of luck!!!

3 Likes

really hoping for tmr! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I totally feel your pain!

I heard that another round of waitlists came out today for SLO.

1 Like

Anyone getting anything today?

Nothing here yet

From what I have heard (so take this with a grain of salt), most UC campuses send out decisions between 3-5pm.

2 Likes

Pacific time?

1 Like

Indeed. But I’m still predicting Monday…

2 Likes

They went to the trouble of telling applicants to verify access to their portals on Monday; I can’t see them doing that weeks ahead of time. UCSD appears to be releasing today 3/12 and UCSB has confirmed they will release decisions on Tuesday 3/16. I’d be a little surprised if Santa Cruz released after those schools. Today or Monday…just my guess.

Good Luck to all of you!

2 Likes

How do we know that UCSD is releasing today…?

2 Likes

We don’t…it’s a rumor…UCSB however confirmed Tuesday 3/16 and LA confirmed 3/19. It’s highly unusual for Santa Cruz to release after those schools so the 3/20 date that’s been floated in the thread above seems unlikely …just my opinion/guess.

3 Likes

Ah I see I see. Well, we’ll find out- I just wish they would pick a date. XD

3 Likes

My guess is that decisions will release either later today or on Monday. Hang in there everyone!

7 Likes

Dang, UCSC is normally one of the first UC’s to release decisions. Guess they’ll come out in the same time period as UCSB and UCLA.