**uc santa cruz class of 2025 discussion**

Welp. I think the today ship has sailed. On to next Monday!

7 Likes

Looks like UCI beat UCSC to it haha. Hoping for Monday!

6 Likes

Sigh. Me as well. XD

do ucs ever release on weekends, or is monday more likely?

no releases on weekends

1 Like

i dont have the mental energy to wait 2-6 more days it’s been so hard for me to go a whole day without checking my portals even though i know they don’t update on weekends

10 Likes

Oh trust me- me too… I’ve checked my portal today. Guilty.

2 Likes

I have a strong feeling decisions will be released on Monday. That’s less than 48 hours away. You got this!

5 Likes

thank you:) you guys too!!

Looks like we’ll see some admissions action next week!

Portal says admissions will “conclude no later than March 20” and website states admissions decisions will appear on MyUCSC starting March 15th.

11 Likes

Today ?!? :grimacing::pleading_face:

2 Likes

My daughter is already checking- i told her to wait until the afternoon! Good luck!

5 Likes

The first wave of acceptances/regents came out at 12:30 pm PST; idk if that helps, but yeah, just predict for the afternoon

Hope all the decisions come out at once and not in waves like UC Irvine over a day( or even week. )That’s just cruel :sob:

2 Likes

Absolutely. We are ready to just know!

2 Likes

I may not be a biology student, but can certainly identify a cardiac arrest during college admissions decision season :sob: I can’t take that much anxiety anymore. It was painful to wait for UCI decisions to only be rejected hours later :sob:

5 Likes

I just noticed a popup on the UCSC admissions main page that says “Congrats to our newly admitted students” - was that there before today? I don’t go to that page very often.

1 Like

Yes that has been there for the last 2 weeks

Oh. I’m really behind then! Thought it might be for regular decisions coming out today. :grinning:

My husband is a UCSC alum and was checking the page a couple weeks ago and noticed it- that is only why I knew :slight_smile: