**uc santa cruz class of 2025 discussion**

thank you

If the portal update email says Congratulations, then you are accepted. If the portal update does not have a congratulations, you are either rejected or waitlisted. If your portal does not still have an update, you are most likely rejected.

I mean it says decisions come out till March 20. The decisions are done but sending them out will occur over the next week.

Same here, I think they mean that reviewing is done, but the decisions will come up in the following days…

Feeling the same. Good Luck.

im finally able to get into my portal but i dont see a decision, even though i got the email from ucsc saying theyve posted a decision. anyone else having the same problem?

2 Likes

Yep I’m having the same issue.

This is very strange… are you looking under the messages tab in your UCSC portal?

Students around me out of 97 students, 43 accepted, 32 waitlisted, 0 rejected, 22 their decisions are not showing. So I assumed those 22 people are rejected.

I think it would be a good idea to call the admissions office so you can get an official word on what this means.

Did any of the 22 people see anything yet?

They said they received the email notifications, still no update on their portal.

accepted into politics!!! out of state, 4.7/5 gpa W, no test scores

2 Likes

Congratulations!!!

santa cruz usually tells people they got accepted with an email right? so if i only got the email that said check the portal and there isnt a decision im probably rejected right?

someone in a group chat with me got ahold of admissions, they’re hoping to resolve the issue within an hour or 2

I just got an email saying I got waitlisted, which I’ll take since I applied with a 3.54 UC GPA for Biology

I got waitlisted for marine bio. this whole year has been a lot and colleges are adding a lot of anxiety. I really need all these bandaids ripped off :sob:

1 Like

Were all the kids who were admitted in February invited for Regents?

My daughter was admitted late February, out of state, no regents