UC Transfer, not disclosing all information

<p>Hi, my name is Amitoj S. Chopra and I am new to this. My situation goes something like this, I went to UCSC for a year and a quarter. I failed my last 3 classes at UCSC. Then I went on to a community college and finished all my GEs and my major requirements for economics. After doing all of this, I want to transfer to Davis in the winter. The problem is that I have too many units. Is it possible not to transfer any of my UCSC units, I mean not even put it on my application. Because I have all the classes I need to transfer from the CC im attending. Also it would help in that I would not have to disclose all the failing grades I received at UCSC because I have a 2.4 gpa there while I have a 3.3 at my CC. Is that a good game plan?</p>

<p>your ****ed</p>

<p>Try asking your counselor for academic forgiveness. Some CCC offers this.</p>

<p>I would recommend contacting out office so we can try to figure out some options with you. The number of units and GPA could be difficult to work with. Like Cloy suggested, try working with UCSC regarding Academic Renewal or Academic forgiveness. This could help raise your GPA and might lower your units. Again please contact the Undergraduate Admissions office at UC Davis so we may discuss any options you might have.</p>