*UCB Freshman Class of 2025 Waitlist and Appeal discussion*

And is the first wave really next week?! Damn if so, I guess I will have to choose random selection for my roomie for my alternate school since tomorrow is the last day to edit my housing application rip.

1 Like

Guys, could you tell me when are the appeal decisions released ?

1 Like

Sometimes UCs will give different dates so as to not crash their website if everyone is expecting the same time, so Iā€™m hoping for tmr still!!

I am sorry to say that I have a very credible source that told me that the UCs achieved their targets and there will be very little waitlist activity this year.

What? Nooo donā€™t say that :frowning: Who?

LIAR

4 Likes

I am sorry. It is better to have this information so you can move forward. I donā€™t know that there will be ā€˜noā€™ waitlist activity but just very little activity. My source is highly credible.

1 Like

they say while not saying their source. i call lies

2 Likes

But what is your source tho

the source in question:

6 Likes

Sourceee

Ughā€¦ it does make sense considering ivy acceptance rates where so low so most of the kids who would have normally been accepted went to the next best thing

1 Like

thereā€™s so few possible explanations for why theyā€™d extend the deadlineā€¦

1 Like

maybe he trynna to pull some reverse manifestation

I work at a UC. My source is credible. I am sharing this as a parent of a HS senior, however, and trying to be helpful.

3 Likes

well tbh every UC is different, and isnā€™t UCB the only UC to reserve spots for waitlist applicants.

Iā€™m sorry but if you donā€™t want to help/explain more please donā€™t crush our dreams, Iā€™ve been dreaming about Berk since I was 6ā€¦

1 Like

How could your source know about every UC? Arenā€™t their admissions all different?

6 Likes

i know right

I repent this negative and toxic energy. We shall get into Berkeley.

5 Likes