**ucb waitlist discussion for class of 2024**

No one gets off w/o the FAQ glitch right?

@harvardgrad2020 - did you have any other small glitches in your portal days prior or has your portal been mostly bn idle with no glitches at all till today?

@vickyhhhhh0906 not that we know of

lol rip me. Thereā€™s no use hoping Iā€™ll get in then.

Im gonna be honest, i really doubt they released this late. But if so congrats lmao

I got the four address glitch yesterday but I donā€™t think that really meant anything.

Just accepted my canadian uni offer :ā€™) this was such a painful process hahaā€¦

dang I was really counting on the second wave as an oos applicant for LS.

same @kash123

Ig we should just move on and love the university we are planning on attending. Man, Berkeley has got me really heartbroken tho

How comes theres only like two people that have got the glitch tho?

A couple of other people on reddit have also reported the same thing, so Iā€™m guessing itā€™s true. Once again, congrats!

Donā€™t think itā€™s over omg because two peoples faq disappeared. An insider literally said itā€™ll be tomorrow, it NEVER comes out this late, and only two people are saying it. Just wait tomorrow until you all lose hope. But at the same time you should be happy for the school youā€™re committed to anyways, we were never guaranteed acceptance to cal

@nkaoetn381 - can you send the Reddit discussion link on here if you can

Iā€™m gonna be honest, I think this is it. We all knew there was a possibility that the next wave would be tiny, as last yearā€™s was. Iā€™m sad but not surprised.

@kash123 i tried posting it but cc flagged it for community violations lol. It should be in the waitlists/deferral flair in the a2c community

I refuse to go out like this lol

Itā€™s def not done with, thereā€™s going to be a 3rd wave

Last wave people got off the WL that experienced no glitches! Donā€™t lose hope yet.

But i donā€™t know if that 3rd wave will be all that big. Itā€™s probably gonna be a few acceptances with mostly rejections